Persephone Ramora * A One Direction/Justin Bieber story *

HEY!!!!!!!!!!! YOLO!!!!!!!!!! BONJOUR!!!!!!! This is my first reak story..I hope you guys like it. :))

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Her name is Persephone Ramora. A young 18 year old who happens to be one of Beyonce's back up dancers. She has long straight brunette hair with blue streaks. Her height is 5'6 and her skin is rose white. People call her shy because after the rehersals with Beyonce, she would just dissapear in the dressing room either reading, writing or watching things on her Ipad. One thing about Persephone is that she's really high tech,.

Her story starts here;

Persephones POV;

The tour has finally ended. Yipeee! I finally get to finish reading and writing my journals and books.See, I'm a bookworm.

"Hey Persy,." Beyonce says walking on the dancers tour bus. "Aye Beyonce. What's up?" I ask as I continue to read my iBook. "Well, since you're gonna be on vacation for 3 months, I was wondering if you'd go to London with me a for a 3 days?" OMG. BE-YON-CE asked me to go with her to LONDON! "Sure!!! That'd be awesome. When do we leave?" I ask trying to sound cool. "In an hour. And since all your stuff is already pack, you can come on the limo with me so we'll head straight to the Airport. Sound good?" She asks standing up. "Eh? Sure. I'll be right back. I'll get my suitcase." she nods and walks away. I walk into the tour rooms and grab my suitcase and run out the bus and jump in the limo.

_______________________________________________________

 "Perssyyyyy. PER-SY. Persephone Viola Ramora!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I flutter my eyes open. "whattt." I hiss. "We're here honey. London? Remember? Hahaha. Aw. You so cute. " Beyonce chuckles. I got up and brushed my long shiny hair.

As we got off the plane..OMG. So much paps. "BEYONCE, PERSEPHONE! OVER HERE!!" Was all they kept saying..

When we reached the hotel we bumped into 5 guys. Er..One Direction?

"Hi boys. This is Persephone. She'll be helping you guys with your ..grades." Beyonce chuckles.she had explained to me that the boys were having trouble with writing music because of all the stress..and since I was an expert at writing songs..she said I could help them.

_____________________________________________

On our wway to Nando's ( funny name..) I trip on a rock.I brace myself and wait to feel the hard cement on my fragile face..1. 2. 3. HUH? I'm suddenly caught in some protective arms. I turn around and I met with the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen..and they belonged to..Zayn,..Zayn Malik.

__________________________

A/N: Sorry if it was boring..:( I'm new at this kind of thing. Anyway..please comment and share share share. The first 10 likers are the ones I will dedicates my next chapters too. Much love. <3

Follow me on twitter? @GlerJoy