Let It Roll ^18^

Elliott's POV;

We all sat in the car as Ryan drove us to an amusement park. I don't know how we all fit in this car, seeing as there is 7 of us and only 5 seats. Dan sat in the passenger side, Anna sat behind Ryan with Aly in her lap, then it's me, Zack, then Jack. I was kind of half on, half off of Zack's lap.

We were all squished, especially Jack, who was the tallest here, and squished into the corner. 

After an uncomfortable 45 minutes, we finally made it there, listening to Fall Out Boy the whole way. 

We all piled out, stretching and groaning. Ryan laughed, grabbing his backpack out of the passenger seat. "Stop your complaining, suckers." 

"You're not the one who was squeezed in the back." I glared at him jokingly. 

He shrugged, and we all started walking into the park. After getting wristbands, I immediately sprint to the rollercoaster, everyone following. 

We waited in line, and all climbed in. Poor Jack ended up getting squished in between Ryan and Dan, and he huffed, but said nothing about it. 

It went off, and everyone was screaming, Jack the loudest. 

It stopped, and we all stumbled off. Ryan patted Jack's shoulder. "You gonna live, dude?" Jack's face was scrunched up, and he looked like he was going to vomit, but nodded anyway. 

The day went by quickly, and we exited the park, cotton candy, and stuffed animals in our arms, laughing at Ryan and Jack, who were having an argument about dicks.

It was about 9 when we got to our next destination, nobody wanting to go home yet. 

We pulled up outside of a grocery store that had almost nobody in the parking lot, and I looked over to Ryan. "Really?"

He smirked. "Just wait, we'll be having a blast soon enough." 

We got out, and followed him into the store, where he grabbed all sorts of junk food, and silly string. We through the junk food in the car, and waited for Ryan to get back from whatever he was doing. 

He came back with three shopping carts, and explained what we were doing. We all agreed with grins on our faces, even Dan. 

Anna, Aly, Ryan and I each climbed into a cart, Anna and Aly together. Dan grabbed their cart, rolling it a little bit, Jack doing the same with Ryan's, and Zack with mine. 

Everybody inside of a cart held a can of silly string, and Ryan counted down, before everybody pushing a cart took off. 

We circled around the parking lot, shooting silly string at each other, and laughing our asses off for about ten minutes. 

We stopped when we ran out of silly string, the ground covered with pink, blue, purple and orange. We were starting to climb out when somebody started to come out of store, he looked like security. 

We all shot out of the carts, jumping into the car. Everybody in the backseat was pretty much on top of each other, seeing as we didn't have the time to adjust. Ryan turned the car on, flying out of the parking lot, leaving the security guard behind with a look of fury on his face. 

-

"Did you see his face?!" Anna laughed, holding onto Aly. "Yeah! It was golden!" 

"No, it was actually red! He was sooo angry." Dan giggled. I have never seen him so happy, and it just made me 10x more happy than I already was.

We pulled into our final destination of the night, which was the beach, that just so happened to be closed. "Ryan, are you trying to get us arrested?" 

He grinned, climbing out. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, guess you'll just have to wait around and see." I rolled my eyes. 

We grabbed the bags of junk food, and Zack grabbed his vegetable chip things. I don't know, he said they were healthy. 

We all climbed over the fence closing it off, and got comfortable in a spot near the water. It was so peaceful, there was nobody else there, and the waves were crashing softly. 

We all sat talking for awhile, eating, and just enjoying each others company. 

Suddenly, there was the sound of a car pulling up in the parking lot. We all turned in a panic, worried it was more security.

I think each of us released a deep breath when we saw it was Alex, Rian, and a girl I'd never met before. 

They climbed the fence, and sprinted down to us. I sat up straighter. "How did you know we were here?" 

Alex laughed. "Jack texted us." I looked over at Jack, and he flashed a smile. 

They got situated, and Rian introduced me to the girl, who just so happens to be his girlfriend, Cassadee. She was very nice. 

After a while, everyone got up, and we waded into the ocean, splashing each other and laughing. Tonight was so much fun, and I honestly wish it would never end. 

Zack came up behind me, picking me up, and bringing me out further. He pressed his lips to mine, and I smiled against them. 

Here, with my best friends, I had the best night of my life.

-

Let me know what you guys think, I had so much fun writing this chapter.