A day at work..

"Mark! Breakfast!" I shout from the kitchen, I hear Marks footsteps getting closer... For some weird reason.. Anything he did, made me feel excited, or made me blush.. His smile, his jokes, his caringness, his presence.. "Hey, Thanks. I'll do the dishes" he said grabbing his plate, I had to eat fast if I wanted to be on time to work.
"See you later this evening!" I shout in the house to Mark, "Wait!" He shouts running over to me.. he kisses my cheek, leaving me with a smile... God this man...

  ♡Skip, Skip♡  
I finally arrive at the high school, I was filling in for a teacher here, Class... 7B... "Found you..." I whisper walking in.. Most students were already here, Studying.. or texting.. "Hello" I greet them, most reply with a 'Morning' others stay quiet.

"You are married to Mark Fishcbach?" A Girl in the back asks as I wrote my name on the board. I turn to face her, I just nod.. "Oh.. Wow... Would've thought he'd go for someone way cuter.. and maybe someone with a better job." She smirks, She was probably right.. he could have... Instead he was forced into this marriage.. she breaks my thought "See, I am correct.." she laughs high-fiving the girl next to her.. Well.. Today may be long.. Never thought a student could bring me down so fast!

"Hey teach, Dont let Izy get you down.. You are really pretty.." A student and his friends walk up, the rest of his friends nod in agreement "Thank you, Anderson... I'll see you after lunch" He nods and walks off..
"So, You really are married to him? Huh... He must really hate himself..." Izy says walking up to my desk "Izy.. You really shouldnt be getting in his or my business, Whoever he marries is fine. Whoever I am married too is my business." I say sternly.. she rolls her eyes "So... I could marry him if I wanted.." I shook my head, "But he wouldnt want to do that.. You are a minor. It'd probably send him to jail. Its illegal to marry a minor." I explain.. she frowns "No. If I met him he'd be mine right away!" She states.. I shrug "Okay.."
I'll let her win... Mark didnt want to marry me either way.. It's a fake marriage.. well... Sorta...

*Tap Tap*
I look over to the door where someone had knocked, Mark.
"Hey, Uhm.. Free to talk?" He asks, I look over to Izy who is smiling and drooling all over him. I roll my eyes "Izy.. Dont you have to be somewhere?" I ask her.. "Hi Mark, I love your videos!" She ignores me... "Yeah, Uhm.. May I speak to my wife in private?" He asks politely, Izy rolls her eyes... "Fine. Bye Babe." She says as she struts on out of here... She has some nerve. "Needed to talk?" I snap Mark out of his thoughts...  he nods "So.. I was thinking we could go out tonight!" I shrug "With friends?" I ask, he shakes his head "Sure.. I guess I'll see you at home?" He nods.. and walks off. Before he gets to the door he walks back over "Forgot something?" I ask looking up from the paper work on my desk, He leans in leaving a kiss upon my lips and a shiver running down my spine..

  ♡ God Author! So Many Skips!♡   
(Sorry?)

I pull into my driveway.. Seeing there is also another car here... Did Mark invite over Sean again?
I walk in the house hearing many voices... Very familiar ones though. Walking toward the noises of "Men" I arrive in the kitchen! "Hey! Y/n is home," Matt said hopping off the counter and giving me a hug.. "Hey Matt, Ryan.. When did you guys get home?" I ask "Well.. We got here about an hour ago I'd say.." Ryan says looking at his watch, I nod in an understanding motion. "Awesome, If I had known I would have brought something home for you both..." "It's fine! We dont need anything, A trip to South Carolina is enough... I am pretty beat anyways, I'm heading to sleep.." Matt says, Ryan agrees and with that Mark and I were left alone.
"So, You wanna get dressed and head out?" Mark asks looking up, I nod. I walk away to the bedroom, I grab a nice outfit and head to change. 

________
  ♡ A/n♡
Tbh.... I got really lazy... And I dont wanna finish the date in this part... Sorry? :P But Yeah! I hope you enjoyed! If anything pops up, Like something unusual sorry, I am typing this on my laptop and weird shit always happens when I do this for some reason... Let's hope nothing gets ruined!