Chapter 6

Taylors Pov———

Taylors Pov———

It was Monday and that meant school. The whole weekend was basically me and my daddy laying on the couch watching AHS, OITNB, and Mean Girls. Except after we finished an episode of one of the shows we would re-watch mean girls. Yeah i know we are obsessed. But we would sing and play guitar to music and we wrote a song together. But now its time to go back to reality. I was done with my shower and was gonna go change. I dropped my towel and was looking for my black lacy bra and panties. To my surprise they are the most comfortable pairs of bras and panties. I found them. My dad barged in and started talking about i don't even know. He could have been saying anything but i was just focused on how he was studying me while i put my things on. After i was dressed daddy came over to me and kissed me. We stood there just kissing for a while. He pulled back and said "have a good day my little penguin. I love you so much. If you be a good girl for daddy i will repay you when you get home. I love you so so so so so so much. Now lets go before your late." We went out the door and into the car. He drove me to school. I said goodbye and kissed daddy on the cheek. "bye love you daddy." "love you too penguin." I got out of the car and went into "HELL!!!" So the day goes on with the same boring shit everyday and i don't want to explain my day because its school and nobody likes school. Me and Max were standing outside waiting for someone to pick us up. Me and Max have been good friends since like 6th grade even though he's a year older than me. I have a huge huge huge crush on the boy. He kinda looks like Calum. he's Philippino. He's like the hipster. We waited for daddy to pick us up. Once he arrived we both got in the car. My dad said hi to both of us. Daddy didn't know i liked him. Actually everyone but him knew. We got home and went straight to my room. We just talked about our days and watched movies and did homework. After a while we got hungry. We went downstairs and into the kitchen. I seen something i wish i hadn't. Daddy was kissing Nina. I stopped. Daddy sees me. He jumps back and says "hey um taylor." Taylor? He never calls me taylor. I then stomped out of the room. I dragged Max up the stairs. I then got hungry for something else. I closed the door and kissed max. He kissed me back. HE KISSED ME BACK!!!!HOLY BALLZ!!!! He pinned me against the wall. He starts to kiss my neck. I moan "max!!" I start to unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans. I slowly get on my knees. I pull down his boxers and reveal his large cock. I lick the tip and drag my tongue from the back to front. I suck on his tip. I take him into my mouth. I hallow my cheeks and bob my head. His eyes shut tightly and his head is rolled back. His moans start filling the room. "oh god yes tay yes yes yes yes!!! FUCK IM SO CLOSE!!!" I suck on his ballz and let him cum on my face. We sat there for a minute. I wiped everything off me and stood up. As we got ready he started to say something. "tay can i tell you something?" "of course babe." His cheeks turned red. "well since we met in 6th grade I've actually liked you a lot. I always wanted to tell you but i was scared." My heart melted. "Max?" I asked. "yeah Babe" he said mimicking me. I smiled and said "i like you too." He looked at me with wide eyes. "really?" he asked." Yeah really." I said. Brye came in. She looked at both of us and said "did i interrupt something?" We both said "no." She said "good because WHOS READY FOR A SLEEPOVER!!!!" Me Brye and Max have sleepovers all the time. They are the most fun i have. We got went downstairs and got some snacks. My dad and Nina were sitting on the couch watching the news. The NEWS. WTF HAHAHAHA. MY DAD NEVER WATCHES THE NEWS. I said "brye and max are sleeping over." He said ok. We went downstairs and put on music. We start dancing. Then we play rock band. And i do my famous Indian accent while singing Blood sugar sex majic by RHCP. We ended up Falling asleep on the bed couch things on a monday night. I was cuddling with Max and brye was sleeping on the floor. Poor brye. But she slipped and fell and passed out from her sugar rush. Max was awake. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiles and says "what?" I say "you look so cute." He blushes and says "I love you." I smile and say "I love you too my little cuddle bear."

-----------------

Nina is a Person Nina_FOB.  Yeah and rosiecow10  is Brye. Check out there stuff. Its really good.