Chapter 10

Taylors Pov

Daddy was staring at me intensely. Tears and anger was written all over his face. He said "you were gonna try again because ashton fucked you in the ass. Oh my god penguin why didn't you just tell me." I said "because i didn't want this to happen." He runs over to me, hugs me and says "please don't do it." I said "daddy the only reason i did this is because i was gonna kill myself. I can't live with myself if i have to carry this around with me everyday." I started tearing up. He looks at me and says "this only means you became an actual woman. You did something a grown up would do. This means your all gown up." I looked at him and said "thanks daddy." I smiled and hugged him. I fell asleep next to daddy.

NEXT DAY————

I woke up and i felt like absolute shit. i didn't want to move or do anything. Daddy was gone. I don't know where he went. He probably went to work. I heard something beep next to me. Daddy forgot his phone here. I unlocked his phone, because i know his password. Nina had texted him. She said "sure i would love to go out this Friday, XOXO"

He had asked her out on a date in the other texts. I started to tea up. Did anything last night mean anything to him. I got up and went back into my room. I got ready and grabbed my phone. I texted ashton, "'hey I'm coming over get ready😉😉" He quickly respond with and "ok 😏" I got in my car and started driving. Ok i wasn't suppose to be driving alone but he wasn't even that far away. I got up and rang the door bell. He quickly opened it and let me in. we didn't even exchange any words before we smashed our lips together. He Put his hands on the back of my thighs and told me to jump. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He started walking upstairs. He opened the door to his room and played me down on it. He took off my shirt and my shorts. He put his hands in my panties. He started rubbing me. He then slipped his finger in me. "fuck" i moaned out. He put his head in between my thighs. He slipped off my panties and licked my slit. He licked my clit making me moan loudly. He darted his tongue in me. I gasped and jumped a little. He took his hand and rubbed my clit. He kept thrusting his tongue in and out of me. He started to rub my clit faster. "MMMMM DADDY" I moaned. I felt myself coming close. I looked at him and said "daddy can i cum?" He just nodded his head. I let myself release all over his face. He licked up every last drop. Just as i finished the door bell rang. Our eyes went wide. He said "you stay here get dressed and ill see who it is." I put on my panties and one of Ashtons flannels because it was comfortable and i don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I went to the door to listen. I heard ashton open the door. "LUKE UM HEY" he shouted. Oh shit. Luke said "hey can i talk. Ash said "you know I'm kinda busy i think maybe-" He was cut off by Luke saying "really aw thanks" Luke then said "i want to text tay but i don't know i haven't heard from her in a while." I heard ash giggle, which made me giggle. Luke said "I'm gonna call her." Oh god, my phone dropped out of my pocket when i jumped on ashton waist. I heard my phone ring. Luke said "why is my daughters phone here." Ashton said " she came by earlier to see where you were then she probably went to maxes house." Then I sneezed. Great. Im so fucking dead. i heard Luke say "who's that." Ash said "Uhh" I heard foot steps going up the stairs. I rushed on my shorts and hid under the bed. Luke came in and started looking around. I went to lift up my head because its literally on the ground, and my head hit the bed. JUST FUCKING GREAT. Luke looked under the bed. Shit. He said "Taylor what the fuck are you doing here. I said "looking for my phone." He told me to get out from under the bed. He then said "why do you have ashton flannel on. I say " I always wanted it." Ashton comes up and says "yeah i was letting her barrow it because i knew she loved it. and heres your phone tay." I said thanks. Luke looked at us suspiciously, but then said "ok i guess we should go." I said "yeah i guess." We got in the car and Luke started driving. We then got home and he grabbed my arm and dragged me into the house. He dragged me up the stairs. He sat me on his bed. He looked at me and said "you know I'm not stupid. What were you really doing at Ashtons ?" I looked at him and said "I don't know maybe you should ask Nina." Then i ran out of the room into my own and Locked the door. I texted ashton and said "Ill be back soon daddy😉😏"