image justin bieber

finally the time is there you go to the best dance academy of New York. you all ready got lessons for two months now but than there walked a few people in your class and justin bieber is one of them the teacher said you all have to do the dans you were doing after the dans justin pointing at you and say that's the girl. than the teacher come to you and say justin bieber wants you as his background dancer. you're omg justin want me and than you go with the other dancers rehearsal for the show you have to work hard because you don't know any of the steps. then justin came in to watch the rehearsals and he sees that you work your ass of so he came to you and said * you need to have a little break we don't want you do to mush you need to save enough energy for the show* he give you a kiss on you cheek and you go get some drink and gonna sit on the ground watch the steps. then justin is gonna sit next to you and say * I said you have to get some rest not to watch how you have to dance* and he put his arm around you. you gonna sit closer to his.

and than he sees to sll dancers that tjere done for today right at the moment you will go he said * not you you have to stay I will teach you the steps* you smile and see *really you know the all steps* and then he said *not all steps of my show but who said I mean that steps I just wanna make you mine* ooh really how did you thought to do that? than he started to sing one less lonly girl he come closer and closer than before the song is done you and justin where kissing but then you have to stop because you have to smile he asked what's the problem and you see that you just liked it and he kiss you again. he take his shirt off and wanna take off yours but you say in his ear not here so you to go to his home on your way to his room you lose more and more close. After that night you will be his girlfriend for al long time.