image justin bieber

hi I hope you like my images I would love I you comment on it or comment whan you want that I make a image for you. I hope you have fun with reading ♡

you and your friends are at justin's concert you're standing in front of justin but there are so many people behind you pushing against the fence that's between you and the stage than ... you fainted. but when you open your eyes you see a hotel room you. when you want to sit, some voice says 'hi beautiful you have to lay down' when I see his face you almost freak out I facking lay in justin's bed and he is sitting next to me he sees that you freak out and try to get you calmed. he looks right in your eyes and you in his beautiful brown eyes. he comes closer to you than he's kissing you like it so before you know your clothes and his clothes are all around the room and he's laying next to you and ask you if you know for sure I wanna do it and you kiss hem and you horny whispered in his ear 'I would love ' and than he whispered in your ear 'I love you' you two have great sex and your official his girlfriend.

this image is for my amazing friend Maura I hope you enjoy xx I hope you don't found it to dirty or something.

if you want a image to I make a image for you with every idol ♥ just comment