Super Lovers

If you into Yaoi and a proud fujoshi just like me then you should watch this baby.

- Haru visits Canada to spend his summer vacation in the woodland house of his strict, strong-willed mother Haruko who purposely fools her son that she's on "the verge of death" only just to burden him the responsibility of taking care of her newl...

- Haru visits Canada to spend his summer vacation in the woodland house of his strict, strong-willed mother Haruko who purposely fools her son that she's on "the verge of death" only just to burden him the responsibility of taking care of her newly adopted "puppy". That puppy is actually a small, rash, anti-social little boy named Ren who doesn't trust anyone and would prefer hanging out with Haruko's dogs. Haruko orders Haru to "civilize" Ren until the end of summer. As the young man struggles in doing everything, their relationship gradually improves, so far, when Haru graduated highschool, he plans on taking his "younger brother" in Japan together with his twin stepbrothers.

Unfortunately, a car accident occurred and Haru's father and stepmother were killed in a car crash, and he was the only one who survived and lost his memories of his past.

Then 5 years later, Ren came to Tokyo, Japan and claimed to be his new brother. Will Haru be adjusted to his new upcomings in life and make a new promise to Ren?