Chapter 6

Sandra and I pull up to the valet as we all get out. We have all changed into more comfortable outfits, but Bella is still in her ugly ensemble. We walk up the stairs with ease as Bella stumbles up in her ugly heels.

"Dad!" I yell as I slam the door behind me. "I'm home!"

"Alright!" He yells back from his study.

"Come on," I tell the girls, and Bella as we get into the elevator. "We're going upstairs."

We walk out of the elevator and into my room.

Sandra takes out her phone and gasps.

"What?" Alessia asks.

"The list is up," She sits down and pulls her leg under her butt. "Take out your phones."

I pull out my phone and the anonymous message that always comes up decorates my phone screen.

"What's the list?" Bella asks puzzled.

"Basically," Blair pauses for emphasis. "It is a list created by an anonymous person that rates all of Esterlyn Prep. That is why we're so popular, We all are in the top 11."

"Oh," She sighs. "That's what this was,"

"Hand it over," I tell her.

She takes out a piece of paper, which I assume to be her password and username for the online list. I take her phone and type in the password and username.

"It just fell out of my locker one day, I thought it was important so I kept it."

Idiot, I'm going to remember your password.

"Here," I motion for her to take her phone, as I take out my laptop. "Sandra?"

"Yeah," She says.

"Get my cord that connects to the tv,"  I say as I turn on my mac book pro, and pull up the list.

"Here," She says as she tosses the cord.

"Everyone sit down," I command as they all sit down on my couches. Bella sits down beside Sandra and She looks at me in a panic.

"Move," I say giving Bella a smirk. She gets up and moves to the empty couch.

"Good," I pull the list up onto the tv and wait for the girl's reactions.

1. Guinevere Bell (Duh,)

2. Chance Canfield (obvi.)

3. Sandra Jacobs (Yeah, expected)

4. Jaxton Rapids (He is Chance's best friend so makes sense) 

5. Alessia Meyers  (Must be a mistake) 

6.Blair Mallard (She moved down :/)

7. Keaton Maple (moved up)

8.Rosalind Malad ( moved down but I'm not surprised)