Chapter 2: Our Choice

(Sorry this chapter is a little long)

LOUIS P.O.V

The boys all seem to like her I hope they like Fayth as much as I do.

"So boys why do you say?"

"WE LOVE HER!"

Alright so we made up are minds yes OMG I can't wait I better call El to decorate fayth's room she like the color aqua and zebra print this is going to be fun

" Excuse me miss." I say to lady at the desk "we would like to adopt Fayth

"Of that brat have fun here Sign these papers and the bitch is yours."

Wow what crawled up her butt anyways I sighed the papers. I hope she is excited

FAYTH'S P.O.V

I'm just sitting in my room looking out my window when Mrs. June walks in he really mean I hate her

"Your being adopted u little Brat pack your things and I'm sure they will bring u back cause ik I would!"

I'm being adopted wait by One direction. Me with 5 teenage boys I really hope they don't rape me or abuse me I couldn't go back through that again I just can't. And I won't.

PHONE CONVO WITH EL AND LOU

L: hey el

E: hey babe what's up

L: well I need your help.

E: with what

L: well me and the boys just adopted a girl named Fayth and she's 13 and I need you to decorate her room aqua color and zebra print can you

E: you ADOPTED A GIRL AHHH THIS IS GONAN BE SO FUN IM GONNA SPOIL HER AMD YES OF COURSE I WILL DECORATE HER ROOM!

L: Great thank you so much babe

E: when do u need it done by?

L:well it's about 12 right now and we will be home at six were gonna take her shopping and stuff

E: k that's enough time I'll get Perrie to help bye boo bear love you!

L: love u to el see u later.

END OF PHONE CONVO

I can't wait to take her home. I hope the boys are all excited to

I rush downstairs with a suitcase and a duffle bad to see all 5 boys waving at me NIALL takes my things to the car while I say my goodbyes to my besties.

"Hey Jess I'll come visit you I promise!"

I give her a hug and we do our secret hang shake. then I get to Cassie

"Hey cass I'll come visit u to and we can hang out and stuff." I hug her to and walk out the door not even gonna miss this place.The car ride was awkward and silent

"Hey Lou were are we going?" I ask

"Shopping to get you clothes and some other surprises."

We pull into a huge mall there was no one here Lou told me the closed the mall so no one would get mobbed wow I don't know they could do that.I go with Harry Louis and NIALL to get clothes and Liam and zayn go get my surprises. boy can't wait to see what those are I really hate surprises.

After countless hours of shopping watched of the boys including me were carrying about 8 bags a piece. I really didn't want them to spend so much money like they really didn't need to I was find with my old clothes. We out all the bags in the back of the car and went home. we pulled up to this MASSIVE house it was huge like 5 stories high I was living hear I couldn't believe it. we carried all the bags and set them on the living room floor.

"READY FOR YOUR SURPRISES!" zayn and Liam yell

"Yes" u say shyly

They pull out 4 apple bags they hand me the smallest bag i opened it and pulled out a box. It was a blue IPhone 5c "OMG THIS IS SO COOL!" They hand me the next biggest bag. I pull out a white Apple iPad. then they hang me the next bag and it was was a Mac book and the last bag was a pear of aqua color beats by Dr. Dre and a I home speakers.

"Really guys this was amazing you didn't have to do this for me really."

"Sweet heart we love u and your apart of our family now and we love u very much and yes we might spoil u bit." Liam says

"You wanna see your new room!" Louis says really loudly

"Yes!"

You go to the second floor to see a set of French doors. You open it reveling a huge bed room with a queen bed with aqua color blankets and zebra pillows the walls were black but it was splashed with aqua like someone to paint and threw in on. there was a huge walk in closet with a chandler. a black desk with your Mac book iPad and iPhone sitting on it with you beats and speakers. you walked to the other side of the from to find a bathroom that was massive. I thought maybe ill like it here but I sure do miss my friends ALOT.

"who's last name am I getting?" I Said very quietly.

"Well your choice." Louis says

Well

Fayth Payne

Fayth horan

Fayth styles

Fayth Malik

Fayth Tomlinson

I like niall's last name.

"I say horan."

NIALL gets the biggest grin on his face and he runs to me an hugs me. very tightly I start to get uncomfortable. I don't want him to hurt me but he finally let's go and I say " I think I'm gonna take a shower and head to bed."

"Alright love." they all said they all hugged me and kissed my forehead. I took a shower and laid in my new bed just thinking about my new life.

___________________________

Hope u guy liked this chapter I will update Friday bye bye loves 😊