Chapter Four

"There's a party at Trevor's",Mia said leaning against the tree trunk beside Lana.
"Trevor?",Lana asked
"Yeah Trevor,you know Bran's friend".Lana groaned.
"Oh not him",
"Yeah him,and you have to come,you ain't missing this shit",Mia said with finality.
"Who said anything about missing anything?",Lana asked raising her eyebrows. Mia gave her shoulder a push.
The two girls sat chatting and laughing at random things,when something caught Mia's attention.
"Hey,I am talking to you",Lana said nudging Mia's shoulder with hers.
"Look",Mia said grabbing Lana's arm and pointing in the direction of the entrance to the park. There stood three well built men who had just walked in,from where they were seated Lana could tell they were important, they had a certain air of authority.
"They are just standing there",Mia stated."They are handsome,I want one",she said licking her lips.
"How can you tell they are handsome Mia?there's quite a distance between us,and besides you have a boyfriend",Lana pointed out.
"I said I wanted one,I didn't say anything about cheating",Mia said giving Lana a pointed look
"Neither did",Lana pointed out grinning, the other girl rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the guys.
"Alright enough staring,lets go grab something to eat",Lana said getting up. Mia remained seated.
"Do get up".
Mia got up reluctantly and they started off towards the entrance, heading out. They walked past the guys without so much of a glance, well that was on Lana's side.
"Should we go to my place then order pizza, or get pizza then go to my place?",Mia asked.
"Lets get pizza then....aaaah",Lana cried out as someone grabbed her and turned her around forcefully.
She stood facing one of the guys. The middle guy. Her jaw dropped. The guy in front of her was dangerously handsome, he had jet black tousled hair, dark eyes,a straight nose and a defined jawline. He was tanned.
"What the hell do you think you are doing?",she shouted looking up at him. He didn't say anything, just watched her intently. Lana turned to walk away but her grabbed her arm,stopping her. Tingles shot out through her arm at the contact and her stomach jolted.
"Let go",she shouted trying to yank her hand back from his grip. It was useless. She did the only thing she could think of. She sent her right hand crashing into his chest. She felt her stomach jolt once more,she ignored it. She hit him again, before her fist could hit him a third time he grabbed her hand a pulled her close. Leaning down he whispered something in her ear that had her on edge for the rest of the day and the next.
"You are mine".