Chapter 4

Madara's P.O.V

"WAIT!" I heard a voice yell as I was about to walk away. I turned to see a really old guy standing in the door way of the shop. He was looking at me with this unreadable expression. Almost as if he knew me but didn't want to believe it.

I just stare at him unsure if he was talking to me or not. "Yes?" I ask tentatively. He just looks at me. I start to back away oblivious to the looks Dipper and Mabel were sending me. My foot slips when I reach the steps and I slip and fall off of the porch.

The weird man starts to reach out for me, but I quickly stand up. "I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm good." I said finding my voice.

"Grunkle Stan, are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost." Mabel asks concerned.

He just ignores her still looking at me. "What's your name?" He finally says his voice just above a whisper. I blink at him surprised at the fact he finally said something.

His voice sounds very familiar, alot deeper than in my murky memory, but still familiar. I Furrowed my eyebrows in concentration trying to remember. "Maddie" I reply absently not really paying attention to him, but at the same time trying to remember if I knew him. My head starts to pound so I give up. I look back over to him and he's still looking at me with that strange look on his face.

"Is Maddie short for something?" He questioned in a dazed sort of voice.

"Uh yeah, it's short for Madara. My names Madara Lilly White." I tell him truing to distract myself from the killer headache I gave myself. I see him breathe in sharply him glaring at me slightly.

"This isn't funny kid! That's not something you joke about!" He shouted taking a step towards me fuming. I flinch, and his gaze softens for a fraction of a second before glaring at me again. I start to back away cautiously.

"FORD! SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH GRUNKLE STAN!" Dipper yells unto the shack.

I'm almost to the tree line when a man that looks almost exactly like the first shows up in the door way and I stop walking, thinking he looks familiar too. He doesn't notice me at first as he turns to Dipper and says "He looks fine to me. A little pale but fine." Before following Stans gaze and looking at me. His eyes widen and he takes a step towards me. I flinch not wanting him to get any closer. He stops abruptly, with a hurt look on his face. I alternate my gaze between him and Stan, not taking my eyes off either incase one decides to charge at me.

He looks over at Stan before a look of realization comes on his face. "Stanley you need to stop your scaring her." He says in a stern tone that makes Stan look even angrier. I take another step back, trying to get as far away from him as possible.

His name sounds so familiar, so does the other man's voice. Where could I have possibly heard it from?

"NO! This girl is playing a STUPID Prank, and it's NOT FUNNY." He practically yelled making me take a few more steps back. The other man noticed my actions and started panicking slightly.

"Stanley why dont you calm down and tell me what she did?" The other man said almost frantically to Stan. I swallowed hard trying to discreetly back away.

"SHE'S CLAIMING TO BE MADARA! BUT MADARA IS DEAD AND THIS IS NOT FUNNY" He shouted still glaring at me. I took two more steps back, by now I was in the tree line. So if he tries to charge me I can lose him in the forest.

"Have you thought of the possibility that she's telling the truth? You know they never found Maddies body." The other man said logically.

"Stanford you know that was fifty seven years ago! She would have to be like seventy by now!." Stan says still slightly glaring at me. I notice something coming up to me from the side. I look over and it seems to be a pig.

"WADDLES" I hear a voice yell getting closer to me. I turned and see Mabel running straight at me. My fight or flight instincts get a bit jumbled and I turn around and sprint into the forest.