-Chapter24-

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

--

HAPPY READING

--

---*Author's POV*---

Monday came:another refreshing new day to start the weekend yet it was still just any other day...

Anica busied herself reading books at the library right after her third class...

And since Max and the other's we're still not on sight since this morning,she dragged Chloe along with her who seemed to have no other choice but to follow her...

Inside the library,both of them had decided to finish off their homeworks in chemistry earlier than before since it had seemed that they'll both be free there for the whole afternoon ...

Since Arah got a text from her Aunt who's actually the principal that they both will be excused from their remaining classes for this afternoon lalo na't the month of December is already close by...

Which means they have all the time they'll be needing to rehearse for their upcoming performance this December...

And while it was still 10:19 in the morning they both then just decided to entertain their selves reading books and doing homeworks...

At sa gitna nang ginagawa nalang dalawa ay Arah then just felt her phone vibrated on top of the table...

One new message from Maxine...

From:Maxylicious ;)

Meet us at the 3rd Floor near the English Department at exactly 1 o'clock...Take Care :)))

~

To:Maxylicious ;)

Okay,we'll be there

~

And right after she sent that message ay ngayon niya lang nahalata na down to 1% nalang yung battery nang phone niya kung kaya't nakalimutan niya itong i-charge kagabi...

At wala pang ilang segundo ay tuluyan nang nawalan nang buhay ang cellphone niya...

Kaya naman napabugtong hininga nalang din siya as she put back her phone inside her purse and went back reading her book...

After a few more minutes ay naramdaman nalang niya ang pagkakatayo nang kaibigan sa harapan niya kaya naman agad naman siyang napatingin sa gawi niya with her right eyebrow rising...

"Where are you going???"she then asked her as she stopped reading for awhile...

"Ill just return this book as well as I'll find a good book to borrow.It'll only take a minute"Chloe then answered assuring her that she won't take long...