CHAPTER 19

So finally twisted part aa gya h, story toh ab shuru hui h guys, hope soo you will like the track...............
#Tere ishq main
“If a person’s brain can only choose to hold a second of a memory, then I wish that this will be the second that I remember…”
            Manik leaves these words with Nandini.  Because of Maddy's knife attack, everything changed in a flash.  Manik is back in the hospital and lingering between life and death.  Nandini is taken to Flower Field Village by where she met Dhruv and quietly harboring an unknown future, she starts a new journey of her life…
            Time flies and flies by and the arrival of the sixth Autumn is quietly approaching…
            A nimble and dashing figure is gliding agilely on the ice hockey rink but the emotions that show from this pair of eyes have become persistent and calm, there is no attitude …  Manik is no longer  Manik.  His life has begun anew.  He is now a successful lawyer and in his new life, there isn’t anyone by the name of  Nandini…  There is only Alia, who stays by his side like a gentle angle.  From speaking to learning how to tie shoelaces, she has not left or given up on him.  She is the light in Manik’s rebirth… the one that he loves the most…
            As for Nandini, she also has a new life in Flower Field Village – she’s a single mother.  There is a cute little boy by her side now – Manan, the child of Nandini and Manik!  Manan is the significance of Nandini’s life and the reason for her to continue to fight and live!  Mother and son live a peaceful life in Flower Field Village.  Of course, there is also Dhruv’s unwavering protection…  Dhruv is like a big tree, protecting Nandini from all the rumors that go around.  He is also there to comfort Manan when he is down…
Manan carried around this equipment that is of bits and pieces of recycled materials, and he thought that it will help to send signals to his alien father. He would always call out " Mi Xiu, Mi Xiu!!!( miss u)". After that it was revealed that Nandini always told him that his father was an alien from another planet, and that one day, his UFO-like-thingy broke down in front of the bus that Nandini was in, they met, fell in love and had Manan. Yet, because Manan had no father, he was always bullied by Ashish, a boy of his age and whose father constantly eyed Nandini as a wife.

Ashish was just bullying Manan, when Dhruv came along and helped to put Ashish in his place. There was a moment of confusion as the audience might wonder what's the relationship between Manan and Dhruv, but it was quickly revealed that Manan thought Dhruv as just a friend, even though Dhruv evidently wanted to marry Nandini. He was the one who brought Nandini to flower village, after all the drama and he had been taking care of Nandini and Manan all these years. That day, he took a fan from his house to put in Nandini's house. Nandini had been requested by Sarla, the mother of Dhruv, to keep her distance from Dhruv, because his mother had high hopes for him to end up with Khushi, a girl that Dhruv thought of as a sister. However, no matter how Nandini refused Dhruvs goodwill, he still wanted to help her, purely out of kindness. Later, Nandini wanted to cook her specialty, Rice, for Manan, who complained that he had eaten that day before, but he wanted to eat it after remembering that Nandini said before that that dish should be eaten with the people that you love the most. Manan thought of his father and agreed to eat the rice.
"Mamma papa kab aayenge" said Manan while eating..
"Aaa jayenge beta jldi aa jayenge, papa miss u a lot " said Nandini...
It was a daily rotine that Manan would ask about papa and Nandani will give same answer...
On the other hand, It's now revealed that after the surgery, he lost his memory and that means that he lost all memory of Nandini and what happened between them as well. Alia now stayed by his side, and Manik recalled how Alia had been there for him the moment he opened his eyes. Due to the surgery, Manik lost the knowledge that he once had, so he's just like a baby in a grown up man's body. Alia was the one who taught him the basics again, from how to walk, to how to tie his shoelaces "The rabbit grows a pair of ears, runs round a tree, into a burrow. Pull tight." At first, Manik couldn't do it at all, and after he threw a tantrum, Alia ran out of the room out of sadness, because she couldn't bear to see someone so brilliant and smart behaving like just a young toddler.

Before running out of the room, Alia told Manik that no one else could help him if he decided to give up. Due to that sentence, Manik decided to try again, and he succeeded. Back to the present. Manik told Alia how much he loved her, and then he proposed to her. Alia had rejected his proposal many times before, but this time round, she nodded her head. Finally, they're getting married, much to the happiness of Alia's father [Director ] and Manik's mother [Nyonika]. Lawyer asked Director Nyonika if this was what she really wanted for Manik -- to forget Nandini and to become a lawyer that worked only for money and not for justice. The old Manik who helped Nandini get back the justice six years ago had disappeared, and he was replaced by a Manik who, as long as the client had enough money, could turn black into white and white into black. Nyonika said that this outcome was the best.

Manik took up a case where the guy sorta obviously sexually abused both the mother and the daughter who worked at his house as maids/helpers. However, because the guy had money, Manik helped him win the case. During the case, and after the case, because what the accused and the defendant said resembled greatly to what Nandini and her stepfather said years ago, he started to get faint memories. The memory became so great, that as he remembered punching someone six years ago, he felt the fury inside him, and he punched the guy.
"kon h yee jiska face baar baar ankhon k saamne aa rha h, aisa lag rha h I know her from years but yee chehra clearly q nhi dikh rha kya rista h mera iss chehre k saath" thought Manik...
Manik wondered what made him do this kind of things, especially when he could always keep his calm and cool.
Mr Saxena actually bought the land from flower's village but the residents refused to move away, because the land deed was obtained under illegal means. They asked Nandini to write in to request for a lawyer, and I think you know and I know, who is the lawyer that's going to be sent there. As Manik beat someone up in the court, and he's a lawyer, the association had to punish him. He had to spend 240hours of community service at that village.
After Manik told the family about him having to go to that village, Mr Saxena told him that the conflict the villagers had must be the one between him and the villagers. He told Manik not fight for them, and quickly come back. Manik agreed.

Later, Manik was super angry as he boxed, because he couldn't believe that he had to waste 240 hours of his life simply because he punched someone whom everyone agreed was downright perverted. Alia helped him pack his pills [ he still had to take pills in case he got cancer again]....
Alia told him that she's happy he actually punched someone, because the Manik that was full of justice and placed lots of emphasis on friendship was the one that she loved the most. She thought that Manik had changed after the surgery, but after this thing happened, she's positive that Manik was still the old Manik that she knew and loved. Manik took her hand, looked tenderly into her eyes and said "I will be back as soon as possible, and then, you're gonna be the most beautiful bride" to which Alia smiled shyly...

Next part bolo bolo kya hoga, Manik, Nandani and Manan kaise milenge, who will bring Manik and Nandini closer........

Written by rashi_cutie