Secret Kiss

Naniko, Yui

16 years old

Short (to shoulders) light brown hair, sky blue eyes

Hobby, Sleeping and Drawing

Interesting things, Loves to cook and has no parents

Family, Yuki. Yuri. Yu. Yuna. Yura. (Creepy Relationship in names)

Twins with Yu. Yuna and Yura are twins. Yuki and Yuri are twins. (Weird)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 top choice (boys);

1. Hikaro, Izumi

16 years old

Short black hair, pretty caramel eyes

Interesting things, smart. quiet. athletic. has only a dad.

Family, Rin. Chisa.

Rin and Chisa are Izumi's step siblings.

__

2. Asori, Ren

16 years old

Short dark brown hair, light brown eyes

Interesting things, lives alone. loves to cook. smart. wears glasses and contacts. athletic.

Family, NONE.

His parents left him and fled to Tokyo. Why? Don't know...

__

3. Genji, Satori

16 years old

Short blond hair, dark green eyes

Interesting things, energetic. lively. stupid/smart. slow. loves to swim. swimmed ever since he was 6 years old. athletic. has a mom and dad.

Family, Hina. Hino. Sakura.

Sakura was adopted. Hina and Hino are both twins. The oldest of all three.

__

4. Fujiwara, Narumi

16 years old

Short black hair, dark blue eyes

Interesting things, cold. wears glasses and contacts once in a while. hides his face with his long bangs. athletic. has a mom. super smart.

Family, Sachi. Sachia.

SachI and Sachia are twins. Both in middle school. His mom is ill so he has to take care of his siblings and mom and school and housework.

__

5. Moriyama, Kou

16 years old

Short brown hair, cute hazel eyes

Interesting things, tall. strong. energetic. cocky. mean. athletic. has a mom and dad. funny. cool.

Family, Saiki. Momo.

Both older sisters in third years. Has his cousin, Rei, living with them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 5 of them are on a swimming team called, S.E.C.R.E.T. They also compete in championships and relays. Yui soon became there manager and helped reform the S.E.C.R.E.T. swim team. She does that to get closer to them, to find out which one saved her and stole her first kiss.

Next Chapter 1 ~ Manager Naniko