I love you

This is tsuna's point of you

R27~<(^/////^)>~R27
"Dame-tsuna, what would you do it I told you that 'i love you' "

It's been a week since reborn said that to me and I still can't forget about it and it's even following me even in my dreams.

Yamamoto and Gokudera seem to notice that sometimes I'm not like my usual self.

Now, I'm eating dinner with Lambo, fuuta, I-pin, bianchi, and kaa-san with one hitman missing on the table, when I asked mom and bianchi where is reborn, they looked at each other then said that he's back in Italy, and be back the next day.

I finished my dinner then stood up and set the plate to the sink and went back to my room after saying that i would sleep early.

I close the door to my room then threw myself on my bed, I sighed again then slowly drifted off to sleep.

R27~<(^/////^)>~R27

"Ahh..Ahh..nnn..r-reborn" what was that? Who? "Hnn, what is it, Dame-tsuna?" What? Who's that?

It was dark, the only light coming from this small room is the light coming from the moon, "r-reborn, I'm.."  What did he say reborn? Who?

When the curtain on the window flutter I saw two person, I recognise the man is reborn, but the other person shocked me.

It looked..like an adult me, he looked just like me but his hair is longer like TYL Mukuro.

I was about to leave when I heard something reborn said, "ti amo,tsunayoshi"

R27~<(^/////^)>~R27

I suddenly sat up from my bed, cold sweat was coming from my body, my clothes were soaked from it and there was a sudden headache and my throat felt dry.

I looked at the clock that's on my study table, '4:15 a.m.' I sighed then decided to change my clothes, since it a weekend I don't have to worry about school.

After changing my shirt, I opened the door and saw a note on it.

Dear tsu-kun,

          We were about to say that me,bianchi and the kids were going to a three-day vacation after dinner but you suddenly went in your room saying that  you're going to sleep so I just wrote you a letter.

      P.S. please just stay at the house while we're gone, and take care.

         Love, mama.

I place the letter on my drawer and went down the stairs and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, when I entered the kitchen I saw a very familiar man sitting on one of the chairs, "r-reborn, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Italy?" I said trying not to raise my voice since it's still early and wake some neighbors.

Reborn looked at me then smirk, "I can't be gone for long since you might stop training if I'm not keeping an eye on you."

I blushed then looked away, 'true' I sighed then just walked past him and grabbed a glass and poured water in it, " by the way, you still haven't answer my question from last week" he said, surprising me, I spat out my drink in the process, "w-what? U-uh, that's..." I stuttered nervously.

I looked at him and saw how serious he is, I looked down while still blushing..

Now, I know, I...also like reborn but, what if he wasn't serious about what he said, and then there's bianchi, his current lover.