Hell Above

Ok this is my first story I've ever done so please bare with me! I probably wont get a lot done since I'm so damn forgetful, oops, But Ill try to get this story done cause I'm kinda eager. Ha. Vote, comment, whatever the fuck you want! Bye bye!

(---Flashback---)

( Thalia's POV )

"Thalia?"
Ugh what the fuck is it this time?
"What do you want you caramelized cunt?" I replied obviously annoyed. "Wake the fuck up Destiel trash!" she screamed. "Ok I'm up, what do you want!" I yelled back. I laid down on my back, propped up on my elbows, looked up at her. And immediately became glum. "What is it?" "You're so pretty.... now I'm sad." I pouted. "Ohhh.. okay. but if you fix that bedhead and put on little makeup.. then you shall be more pretty!"
"Gee thanks!"

"What are you here for again?!"

"Oh yeah... Its time for us to go to our new school."

Fuck. I forgot. Our family moved all the way from my beloved Seattle, to moving to San Diego, California. "Oh yeah. Fuck."

I'm going to miss Seattle so damn much. I've lived there all my life. I'm going to miss dewy and misty mornings and the freezing wet weather. In the middle of high school this shit happens! I'm so glad that my aunt and my uncle came along. If they didn't I would have to be alone miles and miles away. Our parents were doing a work thing that they were apart of, because both of our fathers had the same job, so that meant that we had to leave Seattle and come all the way to California. Fuck. My. Life. Most of my family lives in Seattle, Actually no, they live in France. My family is mostly French and Scottish and the other half is Spaniard. Except for Jazzy, she was Italian, Spaniard, and Guatemalan. And she was my gorgeous cousin, looking down at me with an annoyed expression. "Get up you absolute bagel, your mom offered me pancakes and they're getting cold." She said stubbornly. "Ok I'm up, ... Now Tina, you fat lard eat the food!" She looked back at me, furrowed her eyebrows and and simply replied, "Hey, hey. ........ Hey ..... .. I know you want some of this." And she vanished. I removed the covers from my legs and got up. "Oooh, how could I resist that ?" I mumbled under my breathe and chuckled.

I walked over to the bathroom and took a quick shower, or so I tried. I don't know what it is I just love long showers. I just stand there most of the time letting the hot water run down my back and think about life.. something like that.

I started to think about my old school. Yeah I did have a little bit of friends, and other than that I hated everyone. They were all the same with their swag and pop music bullshit. All them acted the same and were all just very annoying. My own siblings were equally as annoying. Especially my little sister,the attention seeker, as I would say. Not in front of her of course. She cries, about everything. If you were to shart in her bedroom she probably moan and groan about that too. Now thing about it, I don't know who wouldn't. Let's not get into that.

I finished taking a shower and grabbed my towel and started to dry off my pale wet body. I promised Jazzy I would be quick. She was the only one that I actually adored spending time with. We have been close since we were babies. She was my most favorite person in the world. I couldn't lose her I told her everything, from all my embarrassing moments to the shit I was in. My family is extremely annoying, except for Jazzy. I liked this one. She was a good cookie. I think it's because we have a mutual hatred for every living being. I don't know, it could be something else. (Although I highly doubt it.)

Enough of that then.

I got up and walked to my closet and got dressed to some black skinny jeans, a knitted grey long sleeve, a blue jean jacket, and Docs. I straitened my short hair and put them into two cute little buns, making it look like I have bear ears, and put on mascara and dark brown blush to hollow out my cheeks. I grabbed my mustard yellow backpack and walked out of my room.