Disasterology

(Jazzy's POV)

I'm worried about Thalia. Shes been dozing off every now and then, just constantly daydreaming.

I know it's Vic she thinks about, because when she thinks about him she would always have the same face when they were talking or someone mentioned his name. He hurt her bad. She hasn't been the same since they broke up. Her once twinkling brown eyes are now dull. She fake smiles more than she really smiles. They were once inseparable and she seemed so happy. He seemed so happy. They were they cutest relationship I've ever seen, well aside from me and Eddie they were. Its so hard to see her like this.

I don't understand her. She should be over him by now, its been about 4 years but he still has that affect on her. She hates him on the outside, but on the inside she still loves him and misses him and yearns for his hugs and kisses again. It's so easy to tell, I can read her like an open book. I never told her this. I never told her how I know she misses him and still loves him because she would just deny it.

I headed upstairs about to head to my room but for some reason I knock on Tate's. I heard some shuffling and then the door swung open. "What do you waaaaaaaaaant? '' A very tired Tate groaned. "We need to talk.."
"About what?" She huffed. "Cant this wait til the morning?" she moaned. "Maybe-" she groaned again. "I know you still love Vic." I replied bluntly. Her face becoming serious, losing all emotion. "I don't have time for this, we'll talk about this in the morning." She snapped and slammed the door. "Well that ended pleasantly. " I muttered under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to a knocking on my door. ''Come in!" I yelled sitting up and stretching. The door cracked open and Thalia popped her head in then opened it a little more and walked towards me slowly. "Morning." she smiled with a cup of coffee in her petite hands. She handed it to me and I took a sip of it, hazelnut roast I hummed as it sent a warmth through me. "Thanks." She nodded and gave me a small smile. I cleared my throat. "Sooo.... uhh.. About last night." She looked at me for a moment "Oh yeah.."
"Ya wanna talk about?" She thought about it and shook her head. "Come on, Tate, I know you still love him." She gave me a look. "I don't know who you're talking about. " She said not looking at me. "Vic." I muttered. She glared at me then what seemed like forever her face softened a bit and she nodded slowly.

~~ Eleanor's POV ~~

-4 years ago-

One of our highschool friends, Kellin invited us to party he threw and I was currently looking for Vic. I pushed past a bunch of sweaty alcohol reeking teenagers. I stopped looking for him for a while so I could use the bathroom. I jogged up the stairs and stopped dead in my tracks.

"Oh Vic! Faster!" My head froze as I heard banging in the room a few doors across the bathroom. I slowly walked up to the room and opened it . Nearly dropping to the floor sobbing, I felt as if my knees were gonna collapse but I stood there standing and watching, feeling nothing but absolute rage.

"Hey Watcha looking-" Mike started but stopped as he saw the scene. Vic on top of Jesy, my little sister Jesy! Thrusting in her as she screamed profanities. "VIC, WHAT THE FUCK!" Mike yelled at him. Vic looked behind him to find me and Mike looking at him in disappointment. He tried to ignore my presence and turned to Mike "What? What did I do?" He said slurring. Mike looked at him in disbelief "You're cheating on Tate!" He screamed at him. Vic finally looked at me and I shit you not he rolled his eyes. "He doesn't need or want her! He has me now!" Jesy said butting in. "Stay out of this whore." Hime said behind me and Mike. I don't know where he came from but it didn't matter at this point. She rolled her eyes and kissed Vic full on the lips and he kissed her back. Them both smirking as they pulled away.

"What the hell is wron-" I cutted Hime off "Its fine! If this is what he wants then so be it. Were breaking up.. For good this time." All of a sudden realization hit his face. He hurriedly got his clothes on and ran towards me "Thalia, please no! I'm sorry, I love you. Forgive me, please." He begged. I shook my head. "No Vic this was your third chance, not second but third. No." I said holding back tears. "Please. Please, Tate I'm begging you." He said again. "You should of thought of that before you fucked and kissed my sister in front of me!" I snapped. "It was a drunken mistake, I love you. You know I love you, what we have is real. I know you felt it." He grasped onto my hands. I jerked away, glaring at him. "I hardly feel anything at all." My voice cracked and I walked away. As soon as I hit the bottom of the stairs I lost it. I started sobbing hard and loud but no one heard over the blaring music.

I ran out the door and ran as fast as I could home. Not caring that I heard people calling for me to come back I kept running and then it became silent. I looked around to find that no one was following me. I finally made it home legs, chest, ribs, and eyes hurting from crying and running. I ran through the door and hurried into my room. I collapsed on my bed and cried and cried hard into my pillow until I fell asleep. I thought our relationship was stronger than to be ripped apart from a drunken mistake after another.

-Jade
Ya done fucked up.