I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket

( Thalia's POV )

After my long chat with Jazzy I realized something. I still really do love Vic. I walked downstairs and started to make breakfast for Jasmine and Jazzy. I turned on the radio and started listening to Going To Hell - The Pretty Reckless and bopping my head . I hummed along as Taylor's beautiful voice sang the beginning of the song.

Don't bless me father for I have sinned.

Father did you miss me? I been locked up a while.

I got caught for what I did but took it all in style.

Later ask for my confessions, I got way back when.

But now my first and so much worse so I am back again.

Heresy

For the lives that I take. I'm going to hell.

For the love that I make. I'm going to hell.

Heavy with the devil, You can hear the wedding bells.

Father did you miss me? Don't ask me where I've been.

You know I know. Yes, I've been told I redefine sin.

I don't know what's driving me to put this in my head.

Maybe I wish that I could die. Maybe I am dead.

Heresy

For the laughs that I fake. I'm going to hell.

For the vows that I break. I'm going to hell.

For the ways that I hurt when I'm hiking up my skirt.

I am sitting on a throne while they're buried in the dirt.

For the man that I hate I am going to hell.

All of a sudden the music stopped. "You're listening 89.5 KWX ( A:N idk i just made it up..) and we have announcements and a special interview for you guys today about a new up and coming band called Pierce The V-'' I switched the station because I got very frustrated of how they changed one of my favorite songs. They do that a lot of when you're getting into a song and they interrupt it with either announcements, commercials, or fucking interviews. They need to get their shit together.

I changed it and started listening to Under The Bridge by the Red Hot Chili Peppers I swear to fucking god man, I love this song so much. I sang along as I put the blueberry muffins in the oven. I set the timer then made some coffee.

Five minutes later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Oooooooooooh is that coffee I smell?" Jazzy chirped . I chuckled "Yes Jazzy its coffee, I also made muffins. "Yay!" She cheered. Jasmine giggled behind her. "Good morning beautiful!" I said while pouring her a cup. "Thanks." she said as she took the cup and added sugar and creams to it. The timer went off after about 30 minutes. We all ate then got dressed. "Bye guys I'm off to the studio." Jasmine said as she came down the stairs. "Bye!" Me and Jazzy replied. "Hey what time is it? " Jazzy asked. "Erm its 10:41.." "Ah shit! I'm gonna be late. Can you drop me off?" She asked. "Yeah sure I can just go to work early also." I said. Jazzy was a dancer and a model and I was a photographer.

--------

''Bye! Thanks Tate.'' She yelled as she got out of the car. "Bye! Love you!" ''Love you too!" She shouted as she jogged towards the entrance.

While I was stuck in gay ass traffic and listening whatever what was on the radio. "I should have bought you flowers and held your hand. I'm stuck in traffic, and it really blows ass." I sang as a random car had cut me off. All I could see was a spikey haired dude with a quite a bunch of arm tattoos, and three other guys in the car. "Oh ho ho," I fake laughed. "Did you just cut me off? Hoo hoo! What's that? You just flipped the bird? Waaaaat?" I said in a strange accent, as the random stranger put his hand back in the car and rolled up the window. I really really don't know what kind of accent I used.

I decided to put on something else. I put on a random Ramones CD, Judy Is A Punk came blasting on as I drove to work. I pull up to a rather large building. It wasn't too big but it wasn't small it always seemed comfortable to me. I walked in and greeted my boss, she was really sweet actually. We didn't have that much of an age difference, she was only 5 years older than me. "Hey Thalia! How did your shoot go?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. She knew I had quite a small crush on the beauty queen herself. "Oh shush! Haha, it went really well. Lana Del Rey is more charming in person." I said as my cheeks turned a light pink. "Awe! I have another photo shoot for you to doooooo!" She said a bit excited. "Okay great! Who is it?" I said a bit eager. I love my job, meeting people and taking pictures for money.

"Pierce The Veil."

A/N: OOOO! Sorry for not updating this story in 25456790123525683964 years. I have been extremely lazy :(