Just Another Day

Pablo, Uniqua, Tyrone, and Tasha went to Pablo's house for lunch, as you know what happens every end of an episode right?
"What are we having today?" Uniqua asked Pablo's mother.
"Apple slices with peanut butter." The dank penguin's mother replied.
"But I don't like peanut butter," The pink ladybug whined as Pablo' s mother was handing out small cups of peanut butter to the four smol childs, "I can never get off of the roof of my mouth!".
"Now, now. Did I say you *had* to eat them with peanut butter?".
"But do I have to?".
"If you don't want it, you don't have to eat them with peanut butter." Said Pablo's mother, ending the conversation with a chuckle as she took back Uniqua's cup of peanut butter and used it for her own apple slices.
Then, they all started eating their apples, with Pablo's mother across from Pablo eating her apple slices while reading an "Avon" magazine.
"Uh, Uniqua?" Pablo gently questioned.
"What is it, Pablo?" The pink ladybug with overalls that make her look naked replied.
"Would you like to stay the night over at my house tonight? I uh, wanted to hang out more with you for a while now."
Uniqua nods while a part of her apple slice was still in her mouth being torn apart by her teeth chewing them ever so casually.
"That's fine. I'll contact your parents to let them know about it alright?" Pablo's mother informed Uniqua.
The ladybug nods in agreement.