I Was Paid To Write This.

Pablo curled in a somewhat seductive manner and pat the mattress, inviting Uniqua onto the bed.
"That bed looks too small. I'm gonna sleep on the floor tonight, OK?" She informed.
Pablo smirked and giggled. "Fine, if you wanna do it the hard way."
"Hard way? How-" Uniqua questioned the dank penguin as he pounced right on her.
"Hey! What are you doing now?".
"Just stay still, Sweet Spots."
Uniqua was about to say 'yes' but Pablo quickly put his stubby wing over her mouth and said, "Shh..."
She nodded, and layed flat on her stomach facing the blue wall.
Pablo sat straight up, right on top of her, webbed feet spread apart and all, and aimed his beak at the top of her spine. It seemed like Uniqua knows what's up.
"Can't we just play the game tomorrow? It's getting late."
"It ruins the whole fun out of it. It's meant to be played at night."
"Well, I guess I can stay up for a little longer."
"That's right."

Hello, hello! I just wanted to make a smol reasoning why I haven't been writing this lately. First of all, this was gonna be a rewrite from pencil/paper to Wattpad, but a very unorganized me lost it somewhere.. *Violent clapping*
So I just gotta literally come up with the rest by head, WHICH IS FINE, but losing the draft made me be like "Ffs."

And I had an idea for some other stories as well, and I'm probably gonna strike my attention on them instead of this.
Therefore, I'm considering this a side-story. And since I lost my draft, I'm not gonna be very motivated for this story as I was before for getting this done and posted. Like I said, I got my attention set on other things like my fuzzy blanket I use, and wow that thing won't come off me while I'm sleeping, I'll tell you.

Also, it's a pain for me to write anything  on here. Why? I'm using Wattpad on my phone. Yes, yes I have a computer, but I would rather have more privacy (because I am always right next to someone it isn't even funny.)  It's fun writing. I love spreading out my creativity! (Yes I know how that sounds) It's just that my lil' thumbs get tired after a while after just stabbing at my phone's smol screen.

OK, that's it. I bet you got tired of my whining and complaining haha. Anywhom, bais! .o.

**NoneOfYourConcern/NotSoFreshyFresh**