Chapter 22 --> day 64

~jungkook's p.o.v~

I stared at the now black cellphone screen with a burning sensation in my eyes and wet salty tears running down my face.

"Jungkook we....." Jimin began to speak 

"We are going out to look for y/n..." said Jimin looking at me 

"Are........ are you going to go with us??" asked Namjoon 

"I.....I..." I began to say I couldn't get the words out my mind was racing

"We need to go Jimin now were not sure where y/n is and Mark is getting further away..." said Namjoon getting up and beginning to walk out of the door  

"We will find y/n and we will bring her home Jungkook I promises you that.." Jimin quietly said while slowly walking out of the room while looking back at me 

I continued to look at the  screen of my phone with tears running down my face, hoping my phone would ring again and that y/n would call to say that she is alright and that this is just a dream...but she didn't and its not. 

"I'm sorry y/n I can't protect you...." I said my voice slightly trembling "I thought I could protect you I-I thought if I brought you here he wouldn't follow you, that you would be safe, that you wouldn't get hurt again but I was wrong." 

I hear three knocks on my door frame and I look up to see y/n's sister standing in the door frame. 

"Y/s/n w-what are you d-doing?" I asked while making a feeble attempt of wiping up my tears   

"I'm going to help go look for MY sister." he/she said while emphasizing the my 

I continued to look down at my phone I could feel the burning sensation in my eyes and I could tell I was going to cry again. 

I looked up one more time to see y/s/n approaching me. 

"STOP CRYING!!" he/she screamed "WHAT WILL THAT DO, YOU NEED TO GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!"

smack  

He/She slapped my face. I looked up at him/her with widened eyes and cupped my right cheek with both hands, the stinging sensation still lingering on my face. 

"LOOK AT YOU YOUR'E PATHETIC." he/she screamed with his/her eyes glistening with his/her unshed tears.

I continued to look at him/her then I noticed everyone was in the door way watching I felt my face slightly redden with embarrassment.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK CRYING WILL DO!!" he/she said while wiping up his/her own tears that were now trailing down his/her face "YOU NEED TO GROW UP, THE ONE YOU "LOVE"..." he/she made quotation marks with his/her hands to emphasize the word love and I saw Taehung flinch at the mention of the word "IS OUT THERE IN TROUBLE AND YOU'RE JUST HERE CRYING THAT WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!"

I continued to look at him/her with many thing running through my head the one that came up the most was 'She's/He's right.' As much as I hated the idea of him/her being right I knew that crying did nothing.   

"YOU'RE THE REASON WE'RE IN THIS MESS!!" 

'I know' 

"YOU'RE THE REASON MY SISTER GOT KIDNAPPED!!!" 

'I know' 

"SO STOP CRYING AND GO FIND HER YOU NEED TO HELP!!!" 

'I can't' 

"Please just...... just bring y/n back to me." he/she said while sinking to his/her knees 

'I really can't I'm to weak.'