chapter 26 -----> day 66

~y/n p.o.v~

I continued to hug Jackson while the tears spilled out of my eyes.

"Y/N...." he said "You actually remember me..."

"I do Jackson how could I forget my best friend." I said as I pulled away from his grip

"B-but you lost your memory......." he said "Y-you forgot about me and JaeBum"

My eyes lit up at the mention of his name.

"JAEBUM IS HERE!!!!!" I screamed "JAEBUM COME HERE THIS INSTANT!!!!

Within a matter of 10 seconds JB was at the door a look of surprise on his face as he scanned my figure.

"Y-y/n?" he questioned

I smiled and shook my head yes, new tears streaming down my face.

"Y-you remember me?" he questioned again this time coming close enough to see the unshed tears in his eyes

"Yes.." I said with a big radiating smile

He then came up to me and engulfed me in a bear hug.

"I missed you so much y/n.." He said trying to hide his sobs

I smiled and patted his back trying to sooth his cries.

Yugyeom looked at all 3 of us and his eyes showed confusion.

I laughed and said "I'll explain inside."

As we all made  our way inside I looked around the little dorm room a though crossed my mind.

"Hey Yugyeom..." I quietly 

"What?" he said attempting to be quiet but failing 

I sighed and shook my head "Why did Bambam get his own place." 

Jackson suddenly stopped and began to laugh. I looked at Yugyeom and Jackson with a confused look. 

"He got kicked out...." Jackson finally said in between deep breathes trying too regain his composure 

"Why?" With that simple question Jackson and Yugyeom were on the floor laughing 

"What?" I asked getting slightly upset 

"Bambam......" Yugyeom said wheezing "He h-he..." 

All they could do was laugh. 

"If you guys won't tell me I'll find someone one who will." I said before stomping away 

"Stupid boys..."  I mumble while stalking away "What's so funny that they can't even think about it without  laughing....." 

I continued to walk and ponder what Bambam could have done to get kicked out. When nothing came to mind I went back to where the boys were and they were still on the floor crying because they laughed to much. I sighed impatiently as I waited for their giggle fit to stop. 

"Y/N I-I'm sorry i-it's just t-too funny..." Jackson while wheezing 

I sighed and glared at him "All I did was ask a simple question." 

The boys just looked at me then back at each other and the laughing began once more. I continued to glare at the two boys until they stopped. 

"You guysssss............." I whined "Just tell me what happened..." 

"I-I can't i-it's too funny." said Yugyeom 

I finally gave up trying to get if from those two dweebs and made my way to find JaeBum.