#1

You know all girls had a dream of meeting that perfect boy.Well I never knew there was one that existed and I have never dated one.

Hi I'm Clarissa and I'm 17 and my mum and dad divorced 2 years ago and so we are moving in with her dickhead boyfriend.Ive never really taken the time out of my life to greet him properly, and I don't plan to in the future.

I wandered into the new house taking notice of the new surroundings.Slugging my bags behind me. I followed the loud bang of drum beats behind me intruding on something that looked liked band practice with cute ass boy behind the drums giving a cheeky smile as I walked in.My Mums boyfriends son was nice his name was Brad but he could be a dick sometimes and he never told me he was in a band.I read the blur of smudged sharpie Pen on the bass drum it read "The Vamps".I walked in confidently giving Brad the biggest hug and of course he gave the best bear hugs back.

His sweet brummie accent introduced me to the three boys "Clarissa this is James,Tristan and Connor".

After the boys left

I ambled into my room it felt like a blank canvas that needed something on it.But I really couldn't be assed to do anything instead I just went to sleep without anyone seeing or noticing.

I woke up to loud clashing of pots and pans.I was guessing it was Brad 'trying' to make breakfast.I grabbed his hand holding the pot and whacked him round the head with it.

"Ouch" were the only words that he could get out of his mouth.

"That's what you get for waking me up at 5am in the morning" embracing him in a hug

This was the day I taught Brad how to make pancakes.It took about 1 hour but it was worth it (sort of).

Once again my bed was vibrating from the band practice taking place in the bedroom next door to me.Wandering in I saw the tall skinny blonde boy eyes lock on me.You know that feeling when everyone is looking at you but their not,well this is what I'm feeling like.

This boy I wanted to know about him more he seemed mysterious,reserved and incredibly talented.

I saw him adjacent to the convenience store.I walked over greeting him with a hug.I got a real chance to know the Tristan Evans.He took my hand a showed me into his favourite place.

"Tris I don't think we are meant to be here?"I asked in a puzzling tone

"Don't worry it's abandoned!" He fired back

He covered my eyes with his aesthetically pleasing hands.I giggled slightly unsure of what was going on.I heard a crack of a switch and a hum of lights enter the room.It released his showing me a fairy light theatre.

"TRIS" I squealed

"I haven't know you for even a week and you show me this your officially the best"

I wrapped my arms around him,not wanting to let go.

This was cringe AF I'm so sorry it will get better
Marth :)