#3

I woke my to my phone playing some sort of will.i.am song;tapping my hand along to the beat.I was some sort of weird teenager.I peered round the banister.Seeing my mums boyfriend drinking alcohol,Only at,peering at my watch 5.00am
"He's done worse" I murmur
All I just did was sighed and stomped down the stairs noisily.Making a statement and coughing loudly.

"So how are you sweetie" he scratched his neck,turning redder and redder.The words slurred out of his mouth

"Fine until you talked to me" taking a piece of bread into my hand and plopping it into the toaster.

I took the burnt toast out of the toaster and went back upstairs being the anti-social person I am.I better keep that reputation up.(me)

The toast had caused a crumble mountain on my bed.I shrugged and pushed it on to the dust floor.

*like 6 hours later of listening to music*

"Oh shit" I rushed out quickly whilst managing to slip,hit my head and fall into the land of unCONscious.

The last thing I heard was the ping of my phone.

Tris P.O.V
She would never be late I know. I managed to get to her house before she got any worse.I walked through the door seeing clouds of cigarette smoke drift and a person slumped on a table.I moved up the stairs cautiously.Entering the first door on my right.I saw her led on the floor unCONscious;blood dripping from her head.Her skin turning paler that it already was.I rang the ambulance ,the rest was a blur.

I woke up to bright white walls,blinding my vision.People chattering in the corners of the rooms and feeling stitches to the back of my head.Footsteps approached me.A soft hug wrapped round me.The words from his mouth felt like a scream.I knew it was Tris,he cared more about me than my family ever did.

"Tris?" The words fell from my mouth

"Yes" he replied

"I love you" the last words that came from my mouth (she's not dead dw guys BAHAHAHHAH)

So hi guys,

I'm sooooooo sorry I haven't updated in ages,but I've had no ideas

So yeah
I may start writing a new fanfic and it will be about all the boys.

Marth