chapter 3 (trouble begins.)

School ended. Spain started walking with France and Prussia to the cafe.
"Vhy are ve following Romano to zhe cafe he always goes to? Don't you zhink you're being too overprotective?..." said Prussia, a bit concerned.
"Shhh! We don't want him to spot us!" Spain said. He was watching Romano. Like the little stalker he was. Romano walked casually, trying to fit in with the others. He then sat by a little table in the corner of the room. Spain sat a bit further away and held a little menu in front of his own face, so he wouldn't be seen. Romano was Italian. (If you didn't know then wtf?) He had this addiction to 'pretty ladies,' so whenever a girl talked to him. He had to flirt and get a kiss. Now....This time...Romano attracted some ladies over....about 3....They walked up to Romano wearing shorts made from jeans and a baggy shirt with a few hair clips. Romano's curl instantly turned into a heart shape. Spain watched in jealousy. Why did Lovi drool at the girls when they approached him? Why not him?...

One of the girls sat on Romano's lap. Romano quickly pulled her close while drooling. The girl then smirked and began to shout.
"Pervert! Help!" The other two girls gasped purposely. One of the employees at the cafe ran up to Romano then grabbed the girl away from him and began to call the police. Spain had already left the cafe and didn't know or hear about the police. He walked home then got a phone call and looked at his phone....his eyes widened when he saw the phone number from the police station!

Spain answered.
"H-....hola..." he said. Then came a serious, deep voice.
"Hello...This is Antonio?"
"Yes..." Spain gulped.
"Okay...We'd like you to come pick Lovino up....he's apparently 'touched some girl at the cafe inappropriately.' "

Spain was thinking for a moment.
"On my way..." he hung up then punched the wall in annoyance. He was soo mad....

What will happen next?! Tell me what ya think!