chapter 4 (BANG)

Spain rushed over to his car and began to drive, he was frustrated. Why would Lovino do this?...why to him?.....He soon arrived then walked in. He was taken down a long hallway that soon reached Romano's cell. He looked at Romano. Romano was lieing down on the floor with his legs up against the wall. Then one of the police officers walked in.
"Get your feet down or you'll get zapped!" he said.
"Why?" Romano replied. He then got zapped with a tazer.
"HOLY SH** JEEZ!" he sat up.
"Mano....I am very ashamed of your behaviour...." he then turned to the police officer. "I apologise for everything....I will talk to him...." he sighed as Romano came out of the cellar. Romano walked out like he usually casually walks and didn't seem to care. Spain was a bit shocked. He couldn't just come home and say "Romano you're grounded!" No, not to his Lovi! What was he going to do?

Romano got into Spain's car, Spain started to drive.

Romano was silent. He didn't speak a word. Spain sighed and continued driving. It was getting late. The time drunk stupid bastards (as Romano would say) would drive. He had to be careful. Spain drove. He had so much on his mind. He needed rest. He slowly started closing his eyes while driving.
"SPAI-!!!" BANG was all Spain heard.

*DAMN IT WHY DO I SUCK AT THIS!!!!! I'm not the best at this! *sigh* I should just continue studying astronomy since I'm such a geek >.< also a hardcore yaoi fan*