chapter 1

(bailey)

   Beep, beep, beep, beep

      I groaned morning already. I retched over and turned of my alum. I didn’t want to start school today. it just moved and today is my first day at my new school. I have always when to the same school but my dad had to go get a new job across the country. I just to live in West Virginia, now I live in California. Ahhhh I hate new schools. I don’t have any friends and what sucks the most is that its the middle of the school year.

   i walked to my closet and looked in the mirror. I’m 5'6, light brown hair with blonde highlights. I have a nice body. I have deep sea blue eyes. I can’t decide what to where to school. So I just put on a white t-shirt and a smosh hoddie. 

  I grabbed my book bag and headed down stairs to get my book bag. i honestly don’t get the point in going to school all you do is learn pointless things. Don’t get me wrong or anything i just want to be a wild life vet so I don’t want to go and learn things that I won’t need.

   my mom dropped me off at school.' have a good day at school.' she said. 'Okay mom love you bye.'

  I went to the office to get my schedule. When to my first period. The teacher gave me a book and I sat in the very back by the window. I’m a junior but I’m taking all senior classes.  Pretty much everything I learn I remember so they put me in advanced classes even when I don’t want to be in them. They say it’s so I’m not bored.

  Rinnnnng

 The bell just went off and the classroom started to fill in with people. I watched as people started to fill in and take seats. Once the bell went off the teacher start the lesson. And I started to zone off looking out the window when boys came in.

“sorry teach we were talking to the coach.” Said the tall black haired boy. “Just don’t make a habit out of it “ she said. Then he looked right at me. Our eyes met and it was like the world stopped and we were the only two people on it. Then I looked away blushing. Omg he’s so cute. He has dark black hair blue   green eyes. He look s around 6foot.

  There was only one empty desk left and it was right by mine. So he sat right next to me. I could fell the heat radiating off him .

 He looked at me and said” hi, I’m Nathan, your new aren’t you.” I nodded and said “I’m bailey.”

(Nathan)

 I walked in my English class when I smelled a new scent. It smelled like vanilla cream with roses. I looked at her and felt the world shift beneath me and new she was my mate.  “Sorry teach we were talking to coach.” I said “just don’t make a habit out of it she said. I smiled. I walked over to my mate was sitting.

Now all I had to do was get her to like me. “Hi I’m Nathan, you new aren’t you.” She nodded and said “I’m bailey “and I was in love. I could tell she was blushing. So I said” since you new I’ll show you u around town and school. Let me see your schedule.”  “Okay” she said. She handed it to me

  She had every class with me. I new I looked weird I had this giant smile across my face and said “ we have all the same classes together.” I could tell she was even redder when I said that. Today just got a lot better.

_____________________________________

srry this is so short but vote if u want more