chaper 6

Chapter 6

(Nathan pov)

I took my plate and dumped half off the lasagna on her head and took the other half down her shirt. She gasped jumping up making the lasagna fall down her shirt to the floor.

 She picked it up off the ground and came up to me and graved me pants and dropped it down my pants. God how I wish that was her hands. I growled at her. I picked the tray of food up and graved a hand full and stated to shoved it down her shirt then pants.

“Noooo stop I give.” She cried laughing. Then I kissed her. Then a throat was cleared. I pulled away from her. she was blushing.

“GO GET CLEANED UP NOW” her mother screamed hatred in her voice. I picked bailey up and carried her to the bathroom. I sat her down and got a wash cloth.

 And started to clean her up. She started to laugh. One I was down she stood up and pushed me down on the toilet and started to clean me up I got hard.

I graved her hand. She gave me an innocent look. Then I pushed her up agents the wall and started to kiss her. Then there was a knock on the door. We groaned. I rested my forehead on hers and hollered “ya”

“You guys need to come out so we can talk.”  Her mom said

“Just a minutes” bailey answered. She sat the wash cloth down and left me standing there. So after a minute I went and fallowed. They were in the living room waiting for me to show. I walked over to where bailey was sitting and sat next to her.

“So I suppose you guys want to live together so me and your mom have decided you can live together as long as you still visit you.” He dad said Bailey jumped up and ran over to her parents and gave them a hug.

Saying “Thank you thank you thank you.” Then she ran over to me, jumped on my lap on hugged my tight.

“So go pack a bag and you can come over tomorrow and get the rest of your stuff.”  Her mother told her. She jumped up and ran up the stairs to her room.

Then her dad said “If you hurt my daughter ill skin you alive ya hear.”

“Yes sir I wouldn’t do nothing to hurt her she’s my mate.” I answered.

Then bailey came running down the stairs with a bag in her hands. She graved my hand and said “Love you guys bye” to her parents pulling me out the door. I pulled open her door and she got in I started the car and drove home we put the radio on and take it off by ke$ha  was on.

There's a place downtown,

Where the freaks all come around.

It's a hole in the wall.

It's a dirty free for all.

When the dark

Of the night comes around.

That's the time,

That the animal comes alive.

Looking for

Something wild.

And now we lookin' like pimps

In my gold Trans-Am.

Got a water bottle full of whiskey

In my handbag.

Got my drunk text on

I'll regret it in the mornin'

But tonight

I don't give a