chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Bailey)

Later that night

“Do I have to go to the dinner?” I wined I really don’t want to go I just want to relax after this move. “Yes you do. We are going meet more of our new pack and the alpha and his son.” My mom said so I stopped up stairs

                I went through my closet and decided on a pair of skinny jeans and a red halter top. And a pair of black high tops. I grabbed my iPod and phone and headed down stairs. One I got down there everyone was walking out the door. “Lock up” my dad yelled at me as he walked out.

                The ride there was short. We pulled in to a long drive was that twisted and turned. As we approached the house there were numerous no trust passing signs. The house its self was ginormous. It could hold like 3 of my houses in it.

                As we got out of the car a women came up and greeted us. “Hi I’m Sammy welcome to the pack.” She said. My mom introduces us. I wasn’t paying any attain. So when they started to walk I just fallowed. When we entered his smell filled my senses.

                I walk off fallowing the smell. I entered a narrow hall way.

BAAAAAMMMM

                I walked right into him. I looked right into his eyes and got lost in them. It wasn’t in till my dad bob came looking for us that I was able to snap out of it. I was so red. Nathan grabbed my hand and led me to the dining room. In there was my mom and dad and my brothers and Nathans family.

                As we walked in Nathan blurted “She’s my mate.”

I stood there mouth gabbed open. Looking at him like what the HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He took the opportunity to kiss me. I moaned into his mouth.

                Then a throat was cleared. I looked up blushing at my family and Nathan’s.  I put my head in his shoulder. Then he took my hand and lead to my set. He pulled out my chair and I sat and then he pushed it in

I giggled

Today is an amazing day I thought. (It definitely is) where’d that voice come from I thought. (Nathan) I looked at him and thought WHAT!!!! to him. (It’s a mate thing so we can talk to each other this way.) Oh so know you can know what I’m thinking.

(No I only get what you want me to hear) oh okay I started to giggle madly and everyone looked at me.

After we eat Nathan asks “so do you want to go on a run with me” “okay” I said “mom, dad where going on a run” he called. We went outside and striped. Then we shifted.

He was a beautiful as a wolf as he was a human. He was a solid black wolf with blue/ green eyes. Then I take off running. I was going slowly at first to test his limits. I looked back at him and he was breathing normal. So I speed up. Then he tackled me and we went rolling on the grass. I nipped at him and he nipped back. I licked him and he licked back. Then I got up and headed to the stream to get a drink of water when I was nipped in the rump. I turned back and tried to get him and missed. So I fallowed him and he brought me to a beautiful opening.

We go to the middle of it and he lies down. Then I lay next to him and put my head on him and thought (this beautiful thank you for showing me) (your welcome) he said

I fell asleep right where we were.

( Nathan)

I just lay there watching bailey sleep thinking about the future. And how I was going to get her to love me.

She’s so beautiful when she’s asleep. She’s like a princess. Waiting for her prince to wake her up. And I’m her prince. I lay my head down and fall sleep next to my princess.

vote

vote

vote

plz and commet on what you think so far