chapter 3

My mind won't settle down and my body was still raging from the insult. I looked at the clock and each ticks were moving slower than a turtle. I grunted lowly and earned myself stares from my pals sitting close-by.

"What your problem dude?" Trent punched me lightly on the arm and I gave him a death glare. He puts his hands up in surrender before setting it back down on the table again.

"It's that girl wasn't it?" He smirked at me and a few of my friends started laughing.

"You idiots over at the back! Shut your traps!" The history teacher, Mr.Harrison, chucked the black board marker at us and we all dodged, "Give it back" He ordered.

"Aye sir!" Trent bent down and picked up the marker and tossed it back to Mr. Harrison. He was a cool teacher; he's pretty chilled in lessons and was an absolute NFL freak. You can guarantee that he would be at the game every Friday in one of the front seat, screaming at the top of his lung; he doesn't really pick on us jocks in class because we weren't trouble makers, we were just a bit loud. The bell rang unexpectedly and I bolted out the doors in search for that girl.

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out from my pocket. Luke. I answered the call and all I could hear were noises of the cafeteria.

"Nate! Where the hell are you?" Luke shouted through the phone.

"I'm...in the toilet" I couldn't thinnk up of anything better than this.

"Ok, hurry up and come help me find my sister! I lost her and I'm freaking out dude!"

"Calm down! There's only about eight hundred students in this school man! She's only one out of the 800. That'll be easy!" I tried to relax him, then I've just realised how dumb I'd sounded. one out of eight hundred was actually a lot. But I pretended not to noticed, hoping he wouldn't correct me on that and just told him to calm down.

"But it's her first day, she wouldn't know anybody, and I don't want her to get bully!"

"Dude, it's only day one, who the hell's going to bully a sweet little girl?"

"...Yeah...Just hurry" And then he hung up. I slipped my phone back into my pocket. I started walking even though my eyes were still fixed onto the pocket of my jeans. My body collided with another body and it felt to the floor. She swore and was quickly back on her knees, gathering her things. Her died black hair hung over her face and her goth or punk clothing looked familiar.

"Look at where you're going dimwit!" She stood up eruptedly and pulled her hair out of her face. That bitch from this morning.

"Oh it's you," She said boredly, inaffected by my so-called dazzling good looks, "move!" Her voice was bored and lazy.

"No, YOU move midget!" I crossed my arms and stood my ground.

"Geez...Your level of intelligence is probably equivalent of that to a 5 years old. Can't you just move and shut your mouth?" She also stood her ground and leaned onto one of her sides. Before I could say anything, She shoved me at the wall, out of her way and stormed past me. I swear if she was a guy, I would punch her face in, but she's not! Damn it!

/Walking into the cafeteria/

I sighed and walked straight to the usual spot where the guys were already sitting. We were a big popular group of good looking guys. Not being gay, but we were all pretty good looking and all of us were on the team - so we were straight away categorised COOL!

"Hey" I muttered. Everyone just lifted up their hands in respect to the captain and began chattering about the new chic, aka, Luke's sister.

"Dude, have you seen her? She's cute with her adorable glasses!" Trent got up and sat down next to me.

"Glasses?" I raised my eyebrow. Trent looked pass me and grinned.

"There she is now, Luke's with her" I turned around and my world focused on what was coming my way...