Chapter 2 - Punch In The Mouth

AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay, I am sorry this is so short, but I had to get this out to you ASAP because you earned it. The next update will be much longer. I have just been super busy at work and family stuff, but all should calm soon! Remember, for every #50 votes on Tryst's SYTYCW entry, you get another Blake chapter :D I have faith in all my readers!!! <3  I think you'll be interested to see what has been going on behind the scenes this whole time, beginning now in the world of "Tryst"

---------------------------------------------

I watch Tiffany get dressed at the foot of my bed, finding the sight enjoyable as I lay there feeling satiated and calm. I needed that.

Don’t you think it’s a bit gluttonous of you? My subconscious retorts and I twist my lips at the thought, thinking when did my psyche ever object to more sex? Sex solves everything. At least for me it does. 

The thought doesn’t sit well with me for the first time in a long while, and the clench of my stomach tells me maybe I am getting bored of my normal shenanigans.

Naaahhh.

I scramble to get out of bed, and don’t bother with my underwear as I grab a pair of jeans from my dresser. The need to get Tiffany out of bedroom has tripled in the past few seconds.

Reading me, she blatantly rolls her eyes. “I’m leaving-I’m leaving! Always a pleasure, Blake.” Her tone tells me she is pissed, but her cat like smile is polite enough.

I shoot her a smirk, and find her shoulder slump, maybe even a swoon, not at all adorable.

“Thanks Tiffany.”

She adjusts her shirt as we walk toward my bedroom door while letting out a girly cackle. “Thanks for what? Oh wait, I think I should be thanking you. My Abnormal Psychology lecture will go much better after this morning.”

I can’t help but give her a chuckle, following her out of my bedroom and to the front door. As we enter the living room I see Josh sitting on our bright red sofa, smug as hell as he watches me, raised brows and all.

Read it and weep…

I purse my lips to hide my proud smirk as we meander by him, ruffling my own hair as I make the walk of shame to the front door, trailing close behind Tiffany.

Making it to the front door, she turns around, eyeing me suspiciously with a plump pout. “It’s been swell, Blake. Call me any time.”

I nod. “Will do.”

She giggles, or huffs, I can’t quite tell, but regardless, I don’t care as I offer her a smile as a goodbye, shutting the door behind her.

I swing around on my heels and look at Josh, who’s steely eyes are already on me and through my sudden outburst of chuckles I retort, “I will not be calling her again.”

Josh shakes his head, joining in laughter too. “Dude, you’re fucking ridiculous. Glad your night went better than mine.”

I scratch at my bare stomach, and transition into a stretch as I take a seat on the couch next to Josh. I can’t help but be distracted by the stark midnight color of my best friends hair, thinking about the long flowing locks I previously encountered. It’s so obvious they are related.

“I see that you didn’t get as lucky last night, and it seems you were up bright and early.”

Tell me about your sister…