Oh MY GODDESS

Short Sory lang ito :)) Activity namin sa english.

PEACE kung mai wrong grammar <3\m/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Centuries ago, in the mount of Olympus, there’s a God named Hermes. He’s the messenger among the Gods and he’s a master thief he loves roaming around and looking for something new. One day the Lord of the Sky, his father Zeus asked him to go to his place. 

“Hermes I need you to do this” Zeus told him. “What is it father?” asked Hermes. 

“Bring this message to your sister on earth, she’s a Demi God” Zeus replied. “Where can I locate her father?” Hermes asked. “That is your work.  You must help your sister Athena to find her; I will flash you to where Athena is now. The only sign is she has a wing birthmark on her nape.” Zeus said.  “That would be so easy” Hermes said sarcastically. “Don’t worry here is a guide” Zeus said handing him a diamond necklace. When this diamond turns to stone you’re already near to your sister.” Zeus explained. “Yes father ill go now.” Hermes replied.

But as when he left, Zeus flashed his thunderbolt to him and he transformed into a normal person. “Sure, I know father I can’t go to earth looking like you” he laughed at his own humor, and before he could talk again, Zeus flashed another thunderbolt and he’s like falling into an endless trap. Then he fell into a bush. Then he read the sign “Athena’s Mail”. “Im home” he said entering through the door. “Hey!! Why are you here?” Athena asked shockingly. “Athena, is that you? You look so different!” Hermes said giving her sister a hug. 

When Athena let her in he explained the things that Zeus told him. And Athena asked “So, did you bring the necklace that I lost?” Hermes searched the necklace in his pocket. “Oh my I forgot it too” Hermes said biting his lips. “Good job! So what are we going to do now?” Athena asked. “Father told me that she have a Wing birthmark on her nape” Hermes said. “What a clue! What should we do?  Look at the nape of all people on this planet?” Athena said rolling her eyes. “You’re talking like we’re not a God, let’s just use our powers” Hermes said. Hermes decided to light the fireplace, and then Zeus appeared on the fire. “Hermes! You forgetful God. You’ve forgotten the necklace. “Zeus said angrily. “ I know our sister is near to us father, there’s something inside of me that tells me she’s near” Hermes explained. “Don’t let me down” Zeus said vanishing from the fire. “

The Athena and Hermes planned for the things they’ll do. After that Hermes asked Athena if he could go out. “Ill just enjoy my stay here on earth, Bye sis” Hermes said rolling the parchment paper handing it back to Athena. 

Hermes went straightly to the mall “I wish Mount Olympus would be this cool” He said to his self. Then suddenly he bumped on a girl. Then he asked for forgiveness. When the girl lift her face, He was amazed, ha have never seen such a beauty in his entire life, except for his sisters of course... He smiled and asked the girl for her name, “Stella” the girl replied. 

On that say they have fallen for each other even its for the first time. Athena helped her Brother to win the girl. “What if you lose us because of her?” Athena Asked. “There’s something about her that seems so weird the way she acts and talk and her heart beat. I really don’t know” Hermes said. “But how about our sister?” Athena asked. “I’ll find her, I’ll surely will” Hermes told Athena. “When?” she asked. “When the day Stella accepts my love” Hermes replied.

Then they came up to a plan, a garden setting date for the two of them. And before Stella had arrived Athena gave a necklace to Hermes. “Give this to her, you should be the one to put it on her neck If the color of the diamond changes to color red, it means her love is true” Athena explained.

They started the date. “You’re really beautiful, can I have this dance?” Hermes asked Stella. Stella reached for the hands of Hermes, when they started dancing, the rain suddenly started to fall. They laughed and continued dancing. Then it’s time for Hermes to wear the necklace to Stella, but he was shocked when he saw the nape of Stella, he found the birthmark that his father is talking about. Then he told Stella. “I love you Stella. But”  ...”But what Hermes? I love you too” Stella replied. “You are a Goddess, you are my sister you‘re a daughter of Zeus” he said transforming into his original form. Stella was shocked and hugged Hermes then Athena appeared in her Goddess form and said “Its time to go” . It maybe hard for Hermes and Stella but they accepted that they are just siblings.