Innocence

Remember that young little child you once were, so innocent and sweet?

Fuck, I don't know your answer, and honestly I don't really care.
You know, I've been alone for so long. I don't even remember having anyone by my side. I'm probably behind a screen of some sort, and you somehow piece together every letter written or typed here and form words that are processed  into sense. Listen, I don't know. Let's be honest here, you're probably reading this in the dark sanctity of your room while everyone else is sleeping. You have a life, right? I don't know anything about you. I really wish that I did.
You want to know something?
I'm so alone.
We all are.
That hits hard, doesn't it?
We are all alone, our body slowly decaying and rotting every single second that we inhale and turn carbon dioxide into oxygen.
We are all dying.
But the twist is that in this loneliness, in this pointless maze of nonexsistance, we are creating something. We are individual human beings who are slowly becoming part of one big something that no one understands or could ever fathom.
But you.
Somehow, you stumbled upon this very particular story.
Can I call it a story?
Who knows?
See, most people probably quit reading by now, bored out of their minds. Maybe you have something you have to do, like homework or video games. Again, I don't know you and I'm sorry for that. I wish I did. I wish I could reach out from the screen and share a cup of tea with you if you like tea. Or wine. I don't know. Whatever you like.
Maybe you have a hard and terrible life. Maybe you're a cool ass person.
I don't know.
With this mess of over three hundred words now, you've probably found out that I'm not good with words. Hey, but you're beautiful. God. I never noticed that before. You have the perfect...everything. How did you do it? How did you manage to be so...perfect?
Hey, I'm rambling on now.
Tell me your name, tell me everything about you.
You know what?

I think I might be falling in love with you.
Hey, isn't that funny?
A book falling in love with its reader.
This is a first.