URGENT

Dear WATTPAD readers and my personal followers. Rumors have gone around about wanted dreads latest book tragic love. THis book was not intended for any harassment or abuse. I have decided that this account is for reader mature enough to to handle my works. The names used are not specified for Any reason. I choose names depending on how they sound or look in my stories. Please notify that my book would say nonfiction if the book were to be true and or fictional if it were not to be true. I gladly ask for all forgivenece and or inconvenience of my latest book. Tragic love. I have recently deleted this book do to attempt of screen shots and reading abuse. I'm sorry for the inconveniences but Tragic Love has been deleted by Wantedreads permanently.  The tag maturity stands for mature readers. I hope that this letter has a say on my behalf to those who want to make me miserable if this is not want is intended by my readers please excuse this message. I hope that my next book will draw a deferent and more liked interest. Considering that it is the last 3 weeks of school till summer I want be myself. Yes I am stupid and get hyped up on sugar I don't care it's who I am and I am going to be me. If you don't like it to bad I don't care. Say what you will.  But from here on out Wantedreads will be posting mature and intriguing books for my readers. Some day I hope that all the more popular people will talk to me and like me but I have a feeling that I'm stuck in a world of suspense for a while. That's ok this Tuesday I am going to change many will think I have lost it if you haven't already but i am going to be my self. I am a wild son of bitch but it doesn't bother me. So have your say and I'll have mine.  MY new Book is going to be called Life of wonder. Hope you appreciate this book better. Also note that IT is a nonfictional story about my life from private school to public and my hell of a roller coaster to get were I am now and it still hasn't stopped twisting. Also note that it is A MATURE BOOK.

Thank you, 

Wantedreads❤️