Facts About Jesica

Facts About Jessica :

1.When you search "funny pictures" on Naver image, the first three pages are full of Jessica.

 2.Jessica hates any fruit that is related to melon.

 3.Jessica has a habit of drinking water before doing a live stage.

 4.Jessica has the longest training years.

 5.She would choose sleeping over eating

6.Jessica cries when she is angry.

 7. When she is scared, she starts to make dolphin sounds and kicks anything at sight.

 8.She sweats a lot.

 9.Jessica and Tiffany are the two members from US. Jessica from San Francisco and Tiffany from L.A.

 10.Jessica and Sooyoung once tried to set up a three-girl group called called Goneko (kittens), but the plans fell through.

 11.Jessica's show flew away once while performing Tell Me Your Wish Live. 

 12.Key from SHINee is scared of Jessica

13. Yuri once said to her, "You are a warm Ice."

 14.Jessica walks with her feet outward.

 15.Jessica and Tiffany's cooking scare SNSD and make them desperate.Jessica one time cooked too much food, she doesn't know how to measure correctly, and Sooyoung basically made fun of her for it, so to prove Sooyoung wrong, Jessica ate all of it.

 16.Her right eye twitches whenever she laughs so hard.

 17.Jessica is once the most hated trainee ever. Why? She is said to date most of her oppa's in DBSK and Super Junior.

 18.When they flooded their dorm because they forgot to close the washing machine. everyone cleaned it up except for Jessica who was still asleep.

19.Jessica's favorite promotion is when they performed Oh! On the Ice Rink.

 20.Jessica was once reported missing. Turns out that she was in a bathroom, sleeping.

 21.Jessica made a Cameo appearance in Super Junior M's "Super Girl"

 22.She is popular to the boys.

23. She once said to Taeyeon, "Kim taeyeon, How can you do this to me??! We are TaengSic Shi Dae!

 24.She wants to marry at the age of 26

 25. Jessica once kicked Manager oppa to the pool.