(roy x reader.) Puppy love

Imagine that you never fell in love with Robin but with a red haired boy instead.

He was handsome as ever.
Y/n opened her present. It was a beautiful necklace with f/c gems that glistened in the moonlight. Y/n smiled brightly and gave Roy a hugged that almost squeezed the air out of him.
"Ano, Y-y/N??!!" Roy said, shocked at the sudden action.
"Roy... Guess what!"
"Huh? What?" he asked, slowly pulling away from her grasp but she pulled him back,closer to her. He blushed.
" I. Love. You!"
"........me too.." Roy said and let her pull him closer. From little further away from the crowd, a bag dropped on the floor and the figure ran away down the hallway. Nobody really saw who it was, others just shrugged it off. Y/n fell silent, " thank you for the gift... It's beautiful " Y/n hugged him even tighter. It's like she was going to loose him in some war related thing. Roy finally hugged her back. "I'm so happy. I really wanted to say that I loved you for so long.. But.. Hehe I guess not, right?"
Y/n laughed and nodded. People clapped at the new couple before them. Link sighed, " Poor Robin... " ( I know right!!! I'm soon sorry robby!!")
Roy and Y/n simply walked out of the main hall, holding hands as the others just watched. Reaching the main entrance, the couple were greeted by a young male, whose's were red as rubies and hair that was pitch black. He had fox tails sprouting behind him and his ears on his head were twitching. "hello y/N" He said with a smirk, "this isn't the ending yet."
"What!?"
"stay tuned for more ssb x readersssss!!!"

Sorry for a bad story today guys. Trying to make it pass finals. Gods! Lol anyway enjoy. Please comment for any x readers you want me to do~ baiiii