Chapter 6

*Shawn's POV*

Well I saw Ximena comming outside Matt's house, and I was surprised cause she is suppose to have a crush on me not to Matt.

"Yes, why are you here" said Ximena.

"Well...I wanted to see Matt"

"OK im here,waiting,what do you want"said Matt.

"Never mind I'll come another day then,because you are TOO busy for me to talk to MY FRIEND"(I said it by looking at Ximena:the capital letters)

After I said that, Ximena started running, well you know Matt, he followed her.

*Ximena's POV*

After Shawn said what he said, I felt angry and sad at the same time. That's when I started running as fast as I could without looking back.

I ran to my house,their I went to my room and locked it.I started crying. I was thinking that my plan was going to make Shawn jealous, it did but it broke Shawn and Matt's friendship.

When I was about to fall asleep I received a text from...Shawn. I was suprised because both of us deleted each other's number,but I remember that he had an I phone 22😂and that his type of phone saves the contacts he deletes. The message said:

Hi Ximena I know your mad at me and I feel really bad.I just wanted 2 say if u could forgive me cause I didn't want u to take it that way.Maybe you'll forgive me maybe you will not.If you don't want to forgive me,well that's fine,I'll understand...Well,see you soon
(P.S I still ❤ u)

-Shawn

I didn't know what to say next so I just left it alone. I felt really bad,so I went to Y/N's house.

*Y/N's POV*

I was getting off the shower when I heard the door bell ring. I got dress as quickly and opened the door. When I opened the door and it was Ximena crying.

"What happened?"I said

"Well, im a stupi..." Ximena didn't finish her words,she just hugged me.

"Come in"I said

We went to my room,their she told me everything that happened at Matt's house.I was suprised and just hugged her.

"Don't be sad, well at least you know that Shawn likes you. What I recommend as a friend is listen to your heart and choose the correct person you want to be in love with. Don't make the wrong decision." I said

"Omg, thank you for being there for me,I love you" Ximena said crying.

"Your welcome,that is what friends are for, aren't they?"

"True" Ximena said looking at her watch."OMG it's 9pm,I need to go,see you tomorrow at school" Ximena said getting up and heading to the door.

*Ximena's POV*

I left Y/N's house almost crying. I went running to my house. At my house I went to my room and tried to go to sleep. In my dreams I was choosing between Matt and Shawn,I choose...
************************************************
Hope you guys like it...next chapter will be posted no later than Friday.Sorry for the chapter being posted late.