Chapter 7

*Ximena's POV*

I was dreaming that I chose...Shawn

*Next Day*

I woke up smiling, I knew the person I was going to choose. I got my iphone 22 and texted Shawn.

Hey Shawn,I know I haven't talk to you. Can we meet at the Cafe in an hour?

After 10 minutes I received a message from Shawn saying,sure,so I got ready.

*Shawn's POV*

After texting Ximena,I went to the store to get some chocolates,and roses.

*At Cafe*

    "Hi Ximena"

    "Hi Shawn,we need to talk"said Ximena

    "OK,go on I'm listening"

    "OK,so,I went to my house and I was thinking to who I was going to give my heart to,and I chose you"

I was suprised that I got up and kissed her as I never kissed her before.

*Y/N's POV*

Austin and I were walking throught the street,when we saw Ximena ans Shawn kissing.

    "Hey Austin,isn't that Ximena and Shawn at the cafe?"

"I think so"said Austin

"Should we go up to them?"

"No,let's not ruin the moment"said Austin

*Next Day*

I went to my locker and saw a note that said

Meet me at the restrooms after first period❤

After reading the note I felt weird because it wasn't signed by no one.I knew it could be Austin because it had a heart.

*At the Restrooms*

I didn't see Austin,I thought he was somewhere else and was running late,but I waited for an hour and didn't see him.

I was getting up from the seat when Matt came up to me and kissed me 💋

I was suprised that Matt kissed me that when he finished I slapped him in the face. In the back of Matt I saw Ximena almost crying.

**************************************
Thanks for reading this book please read my other chapters.
My goal is to have 100 reads plzzzz.

LOVE YA ❤❤
vote🌟