Chapter 2

*********************** At my house ***********************

'' Milly!'' They all said rushing in.

'' Yes 'course you can come in! You don't need to ask me...'' I said in a whisper.

'' Someone is in an ironic mood today?'' Andra giggles.

'' Nooooo, not at all!'' I continue. '' So you guys brought the laptops?''

'' No we are just carring huge empty bags for plesure.'' Mady relplied.

'' Ahh... And I thought you were wearing them because of the new trend...'' I said. '' Now come girls! We have work to do!'' I sang while walking upstairs to my bedroom, aka Girls HQ.

*********************** In my Bedroom ***********************

The girls were all over the place, all on the WWA Tour page. I was at my computer, Cosmy and Parisa were laying on their bellys on the bed with the laptops in front of them. On the chair was Andra with the laptop on her lap, laying on the fluffy purple carpet was Mady (same position as Parisa and Cosmy). Raluca was sitting on the white floor, backing the purple wall.

'' And why do we have to do this? I am tired of refreshing this damn page like crazy.'' Andra whined.

'' Because.'' I stated.

'' Don't tell me. 'One Direction tickets for God sake!' '' she said with a high pitch voice.

'' Exactly! ''

'' But we never did this for The Wanted! '' she cried out. '' Mady are you with me?''

'' Uh? What? Oh yeah. The Wanted yay! ... Though I fancy the blondie...'' she said without takeing her eyes off the laptop.

'' Niall! His name is Niall! N-I-A-L-L! Niall Horan! Niall James Hoooooraaan!'' Cosmy shouted.

'' Yeah yeah. Blondie to me! But his fit. Really fit!'' Mady said. '' I want him. Like bad.''

'' Milly when is ur mum coming home?'' Parisa asked out of the blue.

'' Any time soon I guess. And btw, I told her you are over for a school project. Ok?'' I said, repetedly refreshing the web page.

*********************** 5 minutes later ***********************

'' Oh girls so nice to see you! You got soo tall...''

'' Mum.'' I whined.

'' ... And so beautiful...''

'' Mum.'' I was rolling my eyes.

'' ... And so smart!''

'' Mum!'' I growled.

'' Yes sugar? '' she said smiling.

'' Nothing...'' I shily said. How could I be mad at her when she is so... cute. And after all she is my mother.

'' Well then... COOKIES IN THE KITCHEN!'' mum shouted.

We looked at eachother. All the other girls were like begging me with their eyes to let them get a cookie.

'' If we all go together...'' I started.

'' Oh come on! They didn't got the tickets on sale by now. Like it wouldn't happen exactly while we are gone. Right?'' Parisa said.

She seemed right. We went downstairs in the big kitchen and ate some cookies. And a glass of milk. And some M&M's. And when we came back in my room the tickets were already gone.

'' This is like not posible!'' Raluca shouted

'' We were gove for just six minu... opss... 20 minutes...?'' Cosmy said.

'' Forget it girls. It wasn't ment to be.'' I whispered.''

And so everyone went home. And I went out with the dog. And I stood there on the alley thinking of how unlucky I could possibly be.

Out of the blue, a man came to me and asked:

'' Do you know where this highschool (showing me a paper with my highschool's name on it) is?''

'' Yeah I do but i'm not good at giving directions...'' I said to him

'' Maybe you can show me?...''

And so I decided to show him to way.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope You liked it! Fan, Vote and Comment!