Chapter 25

'' Wake up!!!!!'' Shout behind the wooden door and the second I heard it I jumped 3 feet in the air.

'' Whhhhaaa...?'' I looked at my phone as I sleepy made my way through the room. '' What the heck Harry? It's 7 am!!!'' I growl.

'' YES AND IT'S MONDAY!!!'' He shouted in my face as I opened the door. Why was it unlocked? I'm totally sure I locked it last night because... reasons.

'' I here you moron, no need to shout.''

'' Good! Now hurry to school!!''

'' You are stupid Styles.'' I say as I leave the door frame, jump in bed and pull the cover over my head.

'' What's wrong with you???''

'' Wrong is... well the fact you just woke me up this early and it's bloody holiday Harry.'' I say peeking my head from under the cover.

'' What holiday?'' He asked confused looking at his watch.

'' 1. You moron, the watch shows you the hour, and 2. You moron, Sunday it's Easter, so basically it's the Easter Holiday.'' I said not mentioneing that Sunday was also my birthday.

'' Oh. OOOOOOH. That makes sense.'' He said slowly leaving the door frame.

'' HARREH!!'' I shout after him.

'' Yeah?'' He said leaning his head to reach inside the room.

'' You woke me. Get me breakfast in bed.''

'' Never. But if you please ask Parisa to stop stalking me...'' He sat on him knees begging.'' ... You'll find your food on the kitchen table!''

'' Deal!... But how did you opened my door? It was locked.''

'' Simon let some backup keys well hidden. So well hidden that I found them.'' He winked and felt the door frame

So as I heard Harry's foot stapes going downstairs, I closed my eyes and rest a little while. And I took a nap.

******************************** Later ********************************

I opened my eyes and the sun which was a second ago lighting up my purple walls, was now gone. Fudge. My 5 minutes nap turned into a 2 hours sleep.

I jumed up and went to check out the room to see if I could find for myself some stuff to use. Once I opened the wordrobe I was stunned. The wordrobe had some of my stuff in it, including clothes, shoes, makeup and others.

'' I got them here.'' Liam said from behind me. Oh right. I forgot, or more certanly Harry forgot, my door open.

''When exactly?''

'' Well I was out this morning at your place to get some of your stuff... And since the door was opened and you didn't even turn when I came in your room, I thought of a favor.'' He sweetly smiled at me.

'' That's cute.'' I smiled back.

'' Cute enough for a kiss?''

'' Maybe. But first let me wash my teeth.''

He nod and started humming something that sounded like 'Said I had a dirty mouth, but she kissed me like she ment it... Something... Something...'.

'' What are you humming? Are you guys having a new song?'' I had a huge smile on my face.

'' Mayyyybe...'' He said giggling.

'' Oh you are so busted Payne. Tell me about it!'' I jumped.

'' Can't. I'm under a contract. But trust me, you'll be the first to know.'' He said kissing my forehead.