Liam's Brown Dirty Stinky popcorn

In the dark door went the 10 stooges to watch "the 3 stooges" at the cinemas. Before the movie started, the 10 stooges had a little popcorn fight. Hussein and Milcah decided to waste their popcorn by throwing it on Liam's seat. The security came over and asked them to take a seat before they get fired. They took a seat and the cinemas is silent but all everyone hears is Milcah and Hussein cracking up their pants. Liam takes a big, stinky, dirty, huge, disgusting fart. Everyone started laughing. No one noticed about the popcorn that Liam's sitting on until when Shanais is sitting near Liam and saw brown popcorn dropping on the floor . Shanais got up laughing and screaming "Liam get up you dirty poop!". As soon as Liam got up, the lights flash on & off. Everyone looks on Liam's seat and saw brown stinky popcorn! The 10 stooges cracked up laughing, including Liam. Kate laughed to much that she pissed her pants. No one could hear the movie cause the 10 stooges was laughing to loud. An old guy from behind Jericho knocked him on the head "Oi tell ya pets to shut up". The 10 stooges heard that and got pissed of and went silent. Mikayla got up and turned to the guy "excuse your self, we don't look like pets ok just cause your ugly and we're not doesn't mean we're pets, you got that in your ear!?" Shouted Mikayla "aa-aa-aa-yee-yes-yes" replied the old freaky man! " GO MIKAYLA"! Hussein screamed out! The 10 stooges continued laughing with no one telling them to shut up!