Emily's fault

The 10 stooges are spending their night at Alanah's joint with a small BBQ in the middle of the group to get warm while there watching "The Masked Guy". Emily was sitting on a couch by her self and she was scared. Emily decided to not think scared so she got the matching lights and was just shaking the packet. "Watch out with that Emily" Mikayla whispered, "I'm not dumb" replied Emily. Emily thinks she is old enough and knows how to play around with a matching light. She scratched the stick on the side of the box and it lighted, the 10 stooges don't notice and all the sudden when Emily is also looking at the movie a scary mask came up, Emily threw the stick of fire on the couch where Shanais was sitting, "aahhhh help get out of the house everyone hurry quick" the 10 stooges were telling each other the same thing to get out of the house. Emily started crying "I'm sorry Alanah so sorry", Alanah wouldn't reply to Emily. "We're idiots standing out here we should be calling the fire engines" shouted Hussein, so Hussein called the fire engines and the fire stopped but it burned the lounge room, cinema room, kitchen, Alanah's room & the bathroom, "NO MY PERFUME ARE BURNT" Alanah screamed, "Alanah there is furniture before your perfume" replied Mikayla. The 10 stooges went home and Alanah went home crying with Amanda.