Chapter 3

Ana's P.O.V

//

"Ugh" I groaned as someone kept poking me. They have been poking me for the past 5 minutes and I was kinda done.

"Ana, wake up" a deep voice said. I just groaned again and shoved my head under the pillow. But they proceeded to poke me.

"Fuck Off" I said while turning over so i could see the dipshit that was poking me.

"Watch your manners young lady" I rolled my eyes seeing how it was Luke.

"What do you want Luke" I asked rudely.

"You need to wake up mom and da- i mean Liz and Andrew wants to talk to us over breakfast" He explained.

"rrrr fine give me 15 minutes. Do I need to be super dressed up?"

"No just wear a casual dress oh and no jeans my mom thinks it's wrong for girls to wear pants or shorts" He said.

"Umm okay I guess" I said. I was probably going to wear pants at some point.

I put on a white sundress with a coral floral print. Since it was just breakfast I put on a light layer of foundation, mascara, blush and a nude colored eye shadow. I brushed my teeth and hair and left my room to go downstairs.

"Good morning Liz and Andrew!" I said trying to sound cheerful.

"Good morning dear, would you like breakfast?" Liz asked

"Umm sure" I said with a toothless smile. I'm usually not that hungry after I just wake up.

My thoughts were interrupted when two tall boys walked in the room.

"Oh Ana, these are Lukes brothers Ben and Jack"

"Hello Ana, how are you this morning" The boy asked

"I'm good how are you?"

"Better now" He said. I have to admit he was quite cute.

"Good morning Ana i'm Ben the oldest and that's Jack" said the other boy.

"Good morning Ben it's nice to meet you two."

"Sooooo, why is she here?" Jack asked.

"She is luke's fiance" Andrew said.

"WHAT?!?!" Ben yelled, whiled Jack broke out into hysterics.

"So Lewi settled down wow thought it would never happen" JAck said still laughing. Luke rolled his eyes at the nickname.

"It's an arranged marriage and he's not my fiance yet" I said. Everyone got quiet once I said that. Oops.

"Oh" Ben said

"Anyway" Liz said breaking the silence "We need to talk weddings, invitations, location,decorations, theme, how, when, and how are we gonna tell the families?" Liz listed

"Umm do we really need to figure this out I mean I just got here and I figured out about this all 4 days ago." I said really not wanting to discuss this.

"Well if you want to have your wedding before summer ends you need to do it soon because we were originally gonna have the wedding in 1 to 2 weeks but if you are not ready the latest we can do this is in 3 or 4 weeks." Andrew said.

"what?" i mumbled. Luke looked shocked and so did Jack and Ben.

"Sooooo when are we gonna do this." Liz said. Luke looked at me and I shrugged.

"Do I have to do this mom, I mean she's just so inexperienced and I'm not settling for one girl and on top of that she's a virgin she can't fill my needs I mean she's pretty but she's just not-"