Claircognizance

The teacher kept babbling on and on. I was sick of it. Ever since my parents went out of town they had hired a babysitter who was expected to keep me up with the life they expected me to live. That meant signing me up for boring lectures about history. The teacher Mr.Z was about to make me fall asleep. My name is Tylar and I am not the bad boy everyone thinks I am. I am sick of school labels and everyone knows about my parents the Walshs. As I sat in my seat waiting for the lecture to be over I started to get a headache. My head started to throb but it was normal for me. My parents influence on me had stressed me out sooooo much about how I was living that I nervous about everything I did. My rich parents bought all of the people to "teach me how to make good choices" but it didn't work. Mr.Z kept blabbing on and didn't notice how I was staring off into space. I checked my watch which was made of platinum and diamond and realized it was 5 minutes until class was over. That number suddenly set me off to a memory at my church. 5 minutes before the ending of church I had spotted some random girl walk out and I didn't know why. I don't know why she interested me but for some reason I felt like we had some connection. Just like the feeling I had when I was mugged by some random boy. It hadn't been a lot of money and it looked like he needed it but my parents had called the police on him. Why did I have all of these weird feelings? Mr.Z snapped his fingers in my face and yelled " TYLAR!!!" I turned to face him and looked confused and Mr.Z slammed his hand on my desk. I was pretty nervous now because Mr.Z might contact my parents but all of a sudden I knew exactly what he was going to do. I jumped out of my chair and dove under a desk. I never knew Mr.Z had anger issues. His fist slammed so hard down on the place I was sitting the chair split. I ran to the door. It was time that I had a long talk with my parents. Somehow I knew the way out of the building. I turned and turned down the hallways and knew that I was safe when I slammed a door with a satisfying thump. I was in a dark yet well lit room that felt weirdly warm. I was uncomfortable but at least free from evil psychotic teachers. I looked around more to find on the left wall a minor indent and then a weird section I closed my fingers around a small area and pulled and a loud whooping noise filled the room. Suddenly even with the lighting and darkness I could see the whole room. It had several large pipes and vents going through the walls nothing really interesting.
"Hey!" I flinched as a few men and one woman approached me through the new opening I had made. "Who are you?" One of them asked politely yet there seemed to be a twitch near his mouth as he said that. "My name is Grey." I lied because I didn't think I could trust these people. The woman nodded and then turned her hand to the area beyond her hand. "Come with us."
She said in an mildly raspy voice. The place beyond the opening was filled with white fog from what it looked like and smelled like mold and minerals.
But for some reason I went on with these people.
Better than dealing with the consequences of my actions.