Demi and Naya, Forever in love. ( Dantana )

"Hey, Naya thanks for agreeing to help me out tonight. I'm so nervous. I need a bit of extra rehersal", Demi said as she welcomed Naya into her hotel room and shut the door behind her.

"Honestly Demi no need to thank me I'm glad I could be of help, I could do with it myself", she laughed.

The two of them made their way over to the couch and sat down.

"Ok, where do you wanna start Demi?",Naya asked.

"How about scene 3?"

"The kissing scene" ,Naya added.

"Yeah that one", Demi nervously said.

"Ok"*Naya Smiled*

*As they both read trough their lines it gets to the last four lines  that lead up to the kiss*

"I've never met someone like you Dani you're truly beautiful inside and out", Naya's character Santana Said.

"Aw you're sweet San, you are too", Demi's character Dani replies.

"You know Kurt and Rachel

arn't home till 10", Sanatana adds

"Yeah which means?",Dani Asks.

*Demi takes a deep breath as Naya moves in closer to her*

"Hey, Dem It's ok just relax." *Naya smiles and leans in*

Demi shuts her eyes and begins to move her lips in motion with Naya's .

*Naya breaks the kiss with a smile*

"See that was alright, wasn't it?", she smiles.

"Yeah",Demi says. "I suppose" *Demi Blushes*

"So do you wanna try that ag-"

Demi cuts Naya off and begins to kiss her, Naya goes along and moves her hand up to Demi's cheek. Demi Opens her eyes and smiles at Naya she shuts them again and begings to relax into the kiss. After about a minute of makeing out Naya breaks the kiss and asks demi,

"Demi , do you like me more than a friend?"

*Demi Blushes*

*She bites her lip and smiles at the ground she then looks up*

"Yes Naya I think I do, Is that ok?"

"Yeah Demi thats ok cause I think I do too"

They both interlock into a kiss again and stand up without breaking it. Demi lifts Naya up so her legs are wrapped around her waist and she then carries her over to the bed , where Naya begins to undress Demi.

In the end Naya ends up staying the night and they both wake up beside eachother naked the next morning.

--------------------------------------------------

Ok so I know it's not that good but I wanted to have a try so don't hate.