Photoshoot

It's been a week since Dallas's baby shower and Demi has been kinda down even though she trys to cover it up with a smile.

"Hey baby girl" I leaned over the back of the couch and gave her a kiss.

"Hey babe, how was work?" She smiled. I took off my jacket and sat down beside her.

"It was ok, I missed you" I smiled.

"You too" She smiled back "My mom came over while you were gone.

"Yeah? did you have a good time" she always loves when her mom calls, they're so close.

"Yeah it wasok but she had some news" I could feel Demi's happiness slip away.

"What kind of news, Should I be worried?"

"No,no it's just my grandmother on my dads side found out about us and well she said she doesn't want to talk to me anymore and that I'm no granddaughter of hers."

"Oh my gosh babe are you ok?" I can't imagine what she is feeling. For her aunt to be so cruel to her and now her grandmother.

"Yeah I'm ok I didn't really talk to her but it still hurts" She half smiled.

"I am so sorry baby" I leaned in and hugged her. As soon as I did her arms wrapped around me and I could here here soft sobs fill the air.

"Sometimes I wish I could be what they want but I can't and I wouldn't change who I am for the world because I've got you and you're all I want and will ever want" She said sniffiling. "Why can't they just understand me, us!"

"I don't know baby girl, I don't know" I hate seeing her like this. "But one thing I do know is I love you so much and you have so many other people that do to. I promise you I'm always gonna love and be here for you no matter what ok. Us against the world babe"

She looked up from my shoulder and wiped her eyes and smiled, she then leaned in and kissed me "Us against the world. I love you"

-

After that chat we had Demi's mood has lifted and she genuinly seems happy.

"Babe I've got to go for my photoshoot now but I'll be back for dinner tonight and maybe we can go to bed early." she winked "If you know what I mean" she laughed then kissed me.

"It's a date then" I laughed as she headed for the door.

"It's a date" She confirmed "Love you bye" She smiled and headed out the door.

-

I decided to get sushi for dinner, Demi's favourite.

I just had it on the table when she walked in the door.

"Babe I'm back" She placed her keys on the counter and she came over to give me a kiss.

"Hey baby, dinner is served" I said as I pulled out a chair for her.

"Yes!! I'm starving" She laughed and sat down.

-

Demi's POV

I got home to dinner on the table. My favourite. Sushi.

"So how did your shoot go?" Naya asked as we ate.

"It was good, thanks I had a great wardrobe so that helped"I smiled.

"Why what were you wearing?" She asked taking a sip of her wine.

"Um just some very sexy underwear. Nothing special" I laughed.

Naya looked at me with a smirk on her face and her eyebrow raised.

"Underwear? And when will this magazine be out did you say?" She laughed.

"Not for another month" I took another bite of my food.

"Oh well that's a pity" She sighed.

"But" She looked at me "They let me keep the underwear, so maybe I could try it on for later. If you want"

A big smiled appeared on her face "Yes I want!! Alot!!" She giggled.

--

"Ok I'm coming in" She shouted from our ensuite bathroom.

Demi appeared in the door way in the most sexiest underwear ever.

"Wow" My jaw dropped

"I don't really like it" She sarcastically said making her way to the bed where I sat.

"You are looking sexy hermosa" I leaned in kissing her.

"Oh well I must be cause you only speak spanish when you're turned on" She pushed me back and climbed on top of me.

"As much as I love seeing you in that I think I like what's underneath better" I laughed unclapsing the red lace bra that covered her breasts.

------

Naya brushed over my breasts with her fingertips sending shivers up and down my spine.

"I love you" I said pulling her down onto me so our body's were as close as possible and began passionately kissing her.

She moved to her jawline and then to my neck leaving purple marks claiming I was hers.

She slowly began kissing down my body until she reached my sex. she looked up at me and I nodded lightly indicating for her to go further.

She began to work her magic and my moans started to fill the room.

After several orgasms Naya came back up to meet me collapsing down beside me. "you're amazing" I breathed "but now it's my turn" I giggled jumping ontop of her.

Hey so it's been awhile! I am so sorry I completely forgot about my other story's on this account because I've been concentrating on Made in The USA!! hope you like it comment something nice if you want me to continue and please vote 😊👍