Dallas Surprises Demi

Demis POV

I woke up to Madison jumping on my bed just like old times. I decided to go stay at mom's until Naya got back from Vegas. A week is only seven days but when it comes to being away from Naya it feels like seven years. I'm really missing her and she's only been gone two days.

End of pov.

"Demetria" Madison sung in an opera voice "Wake up, dad is taking us to breakfast." She sung even louder.

"Really? I taught he has work?" Demi looked at Madison confused.

"Nope" Madison plopped down on Demi's legs patting down her sisters frizzy bed hair."He got the day off and he want's to take us out. So go get a hair brush and meet  us down stairs" she ordered.

"Yes Mam" Demi giggled.

Madison left Demi's bedroom. Demi stood up and looked around. It's just like she rememberd it.

The purple painted walls were covered in posters and any space that hadn't got a poster had something written on it with black sharpie like 'Selena loves Demi' or lyrics to songs like Paramores 'The Only Exception'.

She even had a couple of pictures of her and her ex Joe on the back of the door.

Demi opened her wardrobe and slipped on black skinny jeans, a black blazer and a white t-shirt. She then put on her white chuck taylors and made her way down the stairs.

"Hey beautiful" her step father Eddie greeted her with a kiss on top of her head.

"Hey" she smiled giving him a quick hug.

Demi sat down on a stool at the counter. Madison sat beside her.

"Where's mom" Demi asked.

"She went out with Dallas. I'm not sure where" the younger sister answered.

"Wait Dallas is here? why didn't you tell me Mad?" Demi asked annoyed.

"I forgot sorry!" Madison said with puppy dog eyes "But she'll be back for dinner so you can see her then" she grinned.

"Oh ok. It's alright" Demi said ruffling Madisons hair.

"Hey!! Demi you Bit-"

"Madison De la Garza you better not have been going to swear" her father cut her off slightly raising his voice.

"I wasn't" she snapped giving Demi evil eyes.

"Mmmhmm I bet you weren't. Are you girls ready?" he picked up his car keys.

"I wasnt" Madison got defensive.

Demi stuck out her tongue when their dad wasn't looking making Madison more annoyed.

"Yeah we're ready" Demi smiled getting up off her stool.

"I'll get you later"Madison whispered to Demi before they got in the car.

"Boohoo I'm so scared" Demi sitting  in the passenger seat sarcastically cried looking back to the back seat where madison was now sitting.

"Are you too bitching already" their dad asked as he got in the car.

"Nope we're getting along great" Madison lied.

They were driving for about 10 minutes when Demi's phone starting playing 'Sorry' She knew straight away it was Naya calling.

She turned down the radio and answered the phone.

-Phonecall-

"Hey babe goodmorning" Naya sang down the phone.