Part 2

" U-um I wanting to join a guild. Is this possible ? " I quietly asked.

In a minutes the whole guild erupted into cheers and called for a " Master Macao ", I stayed confused as I was dragged to a table where I was greeted by an older man. He grinned at me explaining that he is the master of Fairy Tail and that he would like to know why I want to join. After breaking out in faux tears once I told the reason I wanted to join, he gladly accepted my request I soon after I got a stamped and a white guild mark appeared on my left shoulder blade.

I joyfully sighed as I sat at the make shift bar, It was hard getting used to the fact that I was actually in a guild, and that this guild was Fairy Tail. I was about to head to the request board to see how soon I could help Fairy Tail popularity again, when the door smashed open and three dark looking men walked into the guild. They laughed at the pitiful members until one of them spotted me

 " Hey look, the fairies managed to catch something even though they're the weakest guild in Fiore. " they were from Twilight Ogre.

They continued to walk over to me and the bartender and I had to know as Kinana, I felt threatened and took a step back.

They kept pushing forward until one of them grabbed my hand " Why would a beauty like you join a pathetic guild like this ? " he questioned, smirking and pulling me closer.

I felt intimidated and weak, and most of all are powerless " Leave them alone, we owe you money nothing more and nothing less." Macao said, anger lacing his deep voice.

" I don't listen to fairies." the one holding my wrist said, he slammed me against one of the pillars supporting the old barn pinning me down, " How about we erase that mark ? " he suggested, grinning sadistically.

I was about to answer back when the guild doors swung once again...

**yeah this story was just too short. Well this is just a try to publish a book but I promise i'll do my best to make another story. hope you will not bush me about my story I'm just a beginner wattpader...you know ^.^............. by the way thank you for your time to read my story^.^ Well this is just a short story, very short story.... next chapter might be the last part... i mean, my next publish might be the end already...TY once again^.^**