JERK NEXT DOOR(1)

WEEKEND!!! ... Finally no more classes.... As a matter of fact I'm gonna waste away my life this weekend..

"Alli... Can u come downstairs let's talk"

What does she wanna talk about now.. "I'll be down in sec"..

"Yea mum.. What do you wanna talk about"
"Honey your dad and I have a seminar workshop we are supposed to attend.. And...

"And what.. How long is it.. "
I don't like were this is going.. Last time they went for a seminar it was horrible for me.. I don't want to experience that again..

"Two weeks"
"what!!! No no no.. Two weeks is too much.. I was already hyperventilating...
"Mum what's gonna happen to me.. What would I eat.. I can barely work the toaster.. I can't survive on a box of cereals and milk for two weeks"..

"Allison!.. Calm down.. Your dad and I have discussed this.. You are gonna be staying with the Andersons for two weeks"

Somebody pinch me please I don't think I heard her quite clearly.. Did she say the Andersons.. As in Jake's house.. I didn't know that my mouth was wide open until I heard..

"It's settled then.. It's obvious you agree with the plan".

"Stop stop stop.. You don't expect me to stay there.. What about his parents aren't they going for the seminar also.." Ha! I won this one! I said grinning to myself.

"No honey his mum ain't going just his dad... I don't care how much u argue you are going and staying home alone isn't an option because you said it yourself you can barely work the toaster"..

I could see the evil grin of victory on my mother's face.. She knows how to get her way with things...

"No go pack for two weeks.. We'll drop you off tomorrow on our way off"..

Oh great.. My lovely weekend spirit was not so lovely anymore.. My social life was officially over.. I can't live in the same house as Jake.. It would be awesome though.. Shut up Alli what are you saying.. What if we live next door? Alright I need to stop this crazy fantasies.. Let tomorrow tell.. Right now I got some packing to do..

Hey guys!!! what do you think so far of the book.. I know it's been a while.. But hey I'm back nd I solemnly swear not to leave again. OK OK.. So don't forget to vote nd comment.. Here's the deal the first to third comment I get will get the next chapter dedicated to them.. So pleaseeee vote nd comment

#Nia💝❤💙💚💕💞💓